Mod Manager Help!

sebastiaanspeck

Question

10 answers to this question

Ensure that those mods are in the folder "/Documents/EuroTruck Simulator 2/mods/"

Ensure that those files are of file type ".scs"

If they're still not working try this unsafe method

(This might destroy the profile you are using or it can lead to (sudden) game-crashes)

Open the mods file with eg 7zip (rightclick->7zip->open) and edit the manifest.sii file

You have to open this manifest file with an editor (default notepad of windows or eg notepad++)

There is a line which says: compatible_versions[]: "1.19.*"

Change the 1.19.* or what ever you have there as a value to 1.21.* or 1.22.* depending on your game version.

Save the file and wait for the packing program to repack the .scs file.

Try running ETS2 and the modmanager again.

If there is no file or line manifest/compatible_versions[] your mod is too old to be supported by the mod manager

or you have to create the manifestfile by yourself which is not a lot of work

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

If there is no file or line manifest/compatible_versions[] your mod is too old to be supported by the mod manager

or you have to create the manifestfile by yourself which is not a lot of work

How can I create that manifest-file? The folder is, besides the mods (.scs-extension), not filled with anything

The manifect file isn't required for a mod to work.

It's just there for adding infos about the mod, like the author, the version, the description and a picture. If the mod doesn't contain it, the mod manager will just show it with the file name.

For example:

With manifect

Money Mod / Author: XXX / Version: 1.0 / blablabla

Without manifect:

zzzz_moneymod.scs

Also since 1.19/1.20 update (or even before), mods can also be loaded from a zip file or a uncompressed folder.

To author:

Be sure the file is placed in the correct folder (documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mods) and the file (.scs) is correctly downloaded and unzipped (by unzipped i mean check if there's no second .scs file inside, happens sometimes).

Also both mods you listed are from 2014 and most likely outdated.

Here's one that works correctly, contains both cash and XP boost.

http://ets2.lt/en/start-money-xp-park-bonus/

(note that it works only in SP!)

- PP

PinKPanther1020.png

I don't trust XP and Money mods as they mess up my economy,

Ways to get XP and Money in ETS2 ( Works with MP too)

1.Use the beginner save file made by Clarkinator , You have around 150,000$ to buy a volvo and Level 5 more than enough to get started in mp, and a clean legit profile too

2. Use Save editing to get money and  experience points made by , Money cheat is easy if you follow the steps and i once tried Experience points cheat via the method and i ended up like this

cs9mXDz.png          

3. Use cheat engine to get money and level easily, , Using this for 2 years without any issue  :) 

4. Do Quick Jobs and earn money easily.