Multiplayer Achievements

Suggestion NameMultiplayer Achievements 
Suggestion Description: Multiplayer Achievements (Possibly chosen by the ETS2MP community) to be added to the game. Achievements such as 'drive 100,000km'. The player will then get a medal once the achievement is achieved which allows the player to show that medal against their name tag in game but they can show only 1, the rest will be shown on their profile. 
Any example images: None.
Why should it be added?: More playability. 

From what I've seen on other games (and taking what I said above as an example) I wouldn't be surprised if someone were to block the entirety of Europort so their friend can go through untouched. But driving for 100,000 km wouldn't cause much problems. Hell, having something like "Drive to the speed limit for 100, 500 and 1,000 km" might encourage players to, you know. Drive.

Edit: You know what? I like the idea of multiplayer achievements. If it ever gets added in, it needs to be done right.

signature.png

^them sort of achievements you're mentioning are bonkers haha xD I mean achievements like make 100 delivers or have an average of 50liters per 100 miles after 10,000km or something like that.

Indeed, there is achievements that come through Steam when you have completed a certain job or task, but a special MP achievements could be a good idea. I like the idea of maybe having a display badge, or colour of your name different, to show that you have completed a certain achievement. I thinks good idea. Might need some more detail if if goes to Development.

Happy Trucking,

Philip.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

• Project Manager

Sounds good but even through contracts in World of trucks this still takes people to handle it and add achievements doesn't it? People need to still implement the Achievement. If it was Automatic it would make life easier.

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Rules | Knowledge Base | Report a Player | Provide Feedback

Maybe it can be done, but I don't see the use of it as the base game has already an achievement system build in with Steam :s.

It would just be a redundant feature, what kind of achievements do you guys think about? 

Also, making it work with WoT by fetching data about the contracts wouldn't be that great in my opinion however that would be the only way to obtain the needed data to make this kind of stuff work, unless mwl spends even more time on coding and finding out how their system works.

Personally, it's a no for me.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

^The base achievement system is too dry. They missed out on a few things. Maybe instead of achievements, we'll have milestones. An example of a milestone would be that a player had made their first Million in game currency, the next milestone would be that they made their first 10 million in game currency or that they made their 200th cargo transport 

• 1 year later...

This is a suggestion for SCS Software as they have access to their own game and Steam achievements cannot be added by TruckersMP.

Moved to SCS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.