Delete europe 3

mohammed1368

Why should do so:Because it is the two servants possess the same laws and if we collected a total of 2657 will result in a player more or a little less If I delete the proposed European 3 And expansion of the European server 1 player in 2800 so that the maximum number of players same the europe 2

So why three European servers can be shortened while and lead to two primary purpose and one speed limiter to 110 and the other there is no speed limits and can afford 2800 player

Mohammed1368-Saudi arabia-14 years

The best truck:

1-Mercedes-Benz

2Volvo

3-Scania

4-DAF

Let me help you...

Suggestion Name: Delete Europe 3 Server.

Suggestion Description: Because it is the two servants possess the same laws and if we collected a total of 2657 will result in a player more or a little less If I delete the proposed European 3 And expansion of the European server 1 player in 2800 so that the maximum number of players same the europe 2

So why three European servers can be shortened while and lead to two primary purpose and one speed limiter to 110 and the other there is no speed limits and can afford 2800 player

Any example images

(Your images).

Why should it be added?:

(You write something here, trying to convince us).

Anyways, it's a big, fat  -1 from me. Believe it or not, we have more people in the game (just check how many drivers have been recently, in the ETS 2 MP site. ( https://ets2mp.com/ ) If you eliminate that server, a lot of people won't have possibilities to play the MP.

I can't add much, FirestarteR93 was clear enough about it.

-9001!

Deleting EU#3 is a big no-no for now because we are in the middle of an upcoming festive season. We need to have a server that people can join when EU#1 and EU#2 get busy. Otherwise we could get loads of complaints about unsatisfactory wait times for EU#1 and EU#2. 

We want to ease the pressure on EU#1 and EU#2 with EU#3 because we have seen a hike in players due to the Steam sales. 

Similar suggestions have been made before (e.g. Delete europe 2, Delete Asia 1) and have all been rejected. Looking forward to seeing "Rejected" for this one as well. 

Edited by FirestarteR93
Bold isn't needed.( <-by ZiroX) / Reduced font size from 24 to 14

Hi there,

-1 for me, I really think that we need to keep EU#3. Since the Steam Sales, ETS2:MP Has seen a MASSIVE increase of players on all servers, and the majority of the time now days, EU#1 and EU#2 are full, so EU#3 is acting as a 'Backup' server, for players who cannot connect to EU#1/2 servers. Getting rid of EU#3 server, will see again, a big strain on EU#1 and 2 servers, creating possibly more lag on the servers. Definitely do not get rid of EU#3

Happy Trucking,

Philip.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.