Scania V8 Sound Mod

Dorito

Suggestion Name: Scania V8 Straight Pipe

Suggestion Description:  Optional Sound Mod that you can activate, kinda like the Late Autumn mod, ya know.

Any example images:  

nwecck.png

264mff7.jpg
Why should it be added?:  Because it would add a much better feeling to the game and you would enjoy your road trips so bad. The current engine sounds are a joke and the V8 mod would solve this problem for almost everyone. Don't you dare say no to Straight Pipe V8's dawg! Seriously, the community wants to blow their eardrums. :D

There's no King of The Road wihout straight pipe BABYYY!

-1 unrealistic and in the uk VOSA would seize the truck for the emissions

That wheel for starters looks crap and childish.

Dash tables are illegal they reduce visibility.

Mot can fail with hanging objectes

Mot can fail with anything obstructing visibility.

If you want the go on single Player!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We asked for the sound mod, not the interior; please read before you post. 

Must first realize the stability of servers. Then think about the mods!!!

A autumn mod were fine, so i don't see why this wouldn't work. It won't load the server much as long as other players doesn't here the sound. The server won't need to sync anything.  

• Upvote 3

But then there will be people like: we want Volvo sound mod, we want Iveco sound mod, we want Man V8 sound mod... see? It will end up not in one, but mod for every single truck in game. :(

Then we can say "stop". A Scania V8 is a completly different thing. You will find it hard to get permision to use other sound mods in MP as well, but if you get, well, add it, make that mod allowed, and mae it load from your own PC. ETS2MP will of course not have responsibillity to keep this mod updated, and when the mod gets outdated or something - just remove it. 

• Upvote 2

Why would it need to be added it sounds pathetic.

Well, you'll find that some people make those mods ^_^ ...and other people like those mods, and dowload and install them! :D

I respect your posturing and likes... But I'm afraid there's nothing written about tastes :)

• Upvote 1

This sounds phatetic?

Watch out everybody we got Volvo lover here!

Don't get upset with my opinion. I've been in many V8 and I still choose Volvo over Scania.

I don't like the sound it's terrible.

When your driving along that's all you can hear in real life is that rubbish when you want peace and quite to concentrate not some load crap that ruins the truck.

Don't get upset with my opinion. I've been in many V8 and I still choose Volvo over Scania.

I don't like the sound it's terrible.

When your driving along that's all you can hear in real life is that rubbish when you want peace and quite to concentrate not some load crap that ruins the truck.

well i did try it out that mod on singleplayer, but i don't really like it, it sound more like a american truck engine then a V8 

so -1 for me 

I have respect for your opinions, but why do  you have to be in this topic moaning about how bad the mod is? If you don't want to use it don't use it. You don't need to let us that likes this mod down.

^ it's a suggestion topic I'm entitled to my opinion also multiplayer should be strictly no mods it's simple if you want mods go to singleplayer these mods aren't desperately needed and your waiting developer time when they could be tweaking and doing better stuff if you don't like my opinion that's fine but it's my opinion and it's what I think

I'd rather developers spending crucial time getting bugs and stuff sorted instead of spending crucial time getting mods they are not needed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.