Hull Port

DutchGameBro

Question

Hey Mods,

I'm wondering if i can get any compensation for the accident at Hull Port Saturday 24-10-2015 22:15.

I was there before the closing of the port and got slightly bumped by someone... I would have been able to report them, if my cargo, my truck and me flung off into space and going over 1000km/h at multiple times.

While still being in space (or the outside of the game area) i tried to contact the admin that was online : omer548

I tried to explain my situation to him but didnt get an answer for 15 min. After that i tried to get to a mechanic so i would sit still after. This was at the cost of over 57000 euro's. Because of the quick travel that it did, it also took the game over 180 hours to get me there so my character was sleepy and wouldnt move. I tried to go to sleep by repairing my truck which was over 90000 euro's. And shortly after, my truck got confescated.

I don't really need any money for the accident. I would just like something that could help me after being well underway ingame.

DutchGameBro

8 answers to this question

^^

I'm guessing you mean Quicksave. It's a nice option for risky areas, but I'm "surviving" with just the autosaves.

OP: You can use cheat-engine or savegame editing to get money. I never used any myself, I prefer loading a previously saved game, but those methods are allowed in MP, so you can get enough to get a new truck.

Make sure that if you go through your autosaves do it in single player because it's likely one of them is in the middle of the road and you will cause an accident if someone is there when you load in...and as far as money goes at this point in time we can't give you a refund for what happened as the server doesn't control the economy.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

I know a REALLY good compensation braw!

Go to Options > Keyboard > And search for: 'auto-save'  :)

that isnt helpful now that it happend. and still, try to press a key ingame when ur fps drops to 1 with the 50-60 players around you.

its just that this moment has ruined the whole game for me. I like the game too much to stop playing but with a debt of 150000 euro's... its a bit hard to get back in... and starting over is the worst option..

^^

I'm guessing you mean Quicksave. It's a nice option for risky areas, but I'm "surviving" with just the autosaves.

OP: You can use cheat-engine or savegame editing to get money. I never used any myself, I prefer loading a previously saved game, but those methods are allowed in MP, so you can get enough to get a new truck.

Is this true? i would like to know this... this would help me alot to get back in.. :)

Cheat the money using cheat engine 6.3 very easy to use I have a rating of 10.0 and 500 million cash because I don't like taking ages doing quick jobs I just want to get out there in a proper machine and just drive and do loads of long journeys

While still being in space (or the outside of the game area) i tried to contact the admin that was online : omer548

DutchGameBro

Seriously writing 2 characters correctly is that much hard?  :(

I was handling #EU2 at that moment by myself so I did not respond many of PMs.

As my firends said; use Quick save or Auto save.