In-Game Tag: No Red Colour

CrimsonDrift

Suggestion Name: Remove "RED" as an option for the in-game tag
Suggestion Description: I have seen a good few people acting as an in-game admin by having a steam name as a "." and using the in-game tag as their name and making it red.
Any example images: Unfortunately not
Why should it be added?: This would prevent people taking advantage of the in-game tag and using it to command others by pretending to be an in-game administrator. Personally i think that the in-game tags should have customisable colours, just not red as this is obviously the same colour as the in-game admins names.

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

Already suggested before, and I think it was rejected cause there´s no reason to avoid players from using a colour. Any player pretending to look like admins should be reported and punished as there´s already a rule to prevent that in mp.

In my opinion there shouldnt be colours to choose, cause it makes it difficut some times to read the names depending on the colour and it´s true lots of players use red to gain attention. I think leaving us just being able to add a tag in front is more tan enough, being it white as the other stuff and leaving red for admins.

• Upvote 1

lkRjRkb.png

i get where you're coming from, but in that particular situation when someone has an all red display name in-game and people ask them for help and they dont get it... that person is then going to have very bad opinions of the admins just because someone decided to impersonate them in a bad way to give them an unfair bad reputation.

But i totally agree with that, in-game tags should be a singular white colour to match steam display names etc and the red's should be admin only...

Regards,

Crimson

Owner of Viper Gaming Community

Interested in joining? Go to the following link to apply: http://www.vipergamingcommunity.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.