New Mercedes Benz Actros 2014

Hello Everyone! How are we all? Hope everyone is well. :)

I'm hoping one of you awesome people may be able to help me out as I'm struggling to find any help online regarding a mod I'm trying to find. Has anybody made a 730HP engine modification for the new Mercedes Actros model as of yet? Hopefully one that keeps the default sound if possible. If there isn't one, I can wait it's fine. :D

Thanks for your time, and apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, i couldn't find anything related in the forums, so hopefully the forum Moderators are cool with it. 

cheers all 

76561198078366632.png

the 750 HP volvo engine can burn more fuel than the scania R's 730 HP that changed apparently, lol

Try this out, I think this is what you want. Put this zip in your mod folder, enable it, then look for the white gigaspace at a non UK dealer: https://www.sendspace.com/file/i2mec5

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

^nope, a whole 50 Nm less which doesn't really matter as SCS fixed the scania R's 730 having the smaller V8 size

(cool fact: the game doesn't care about the listed horsepower, only torque and engine size)

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived