No admin at Rotterdam! :(

BoxyChart22FX

make a report xd  i very busy with  im a admin for  just cause  2  and number 3 when it comes out  and  gta5 is my other admin  that  i go to  do so i got so many reports  i cant stand it  that why i get my mates from school to help me 

and when  im at rotterdam  this  music  i listen to 

76561198098873827.png

and  that is whats going to happen when  the cars come out  i dk when but  if players get  it 100% that will happen  ramming ect  i think  the developer really need to take action  on the game help us plz  because  i hate  every day admins do the same thing ban kick ban appeals  i feel sry for them it just means it all a waste  of time honestly  just make a server  for those who want to act  like kids  really better than saying  every time  lol i like trolls  if so them  why the game is euro truck not troll simulator ect  really who pays for  a game  them want to waste the admins time  really  no wonder the admins don't get time to play  i would feel sry for them really 

and who here really gets bored  of the same  videos as well i do because  they are all troll im means like report  it that  all i dk why i see  on you tube ect  lots of videos  always about rotterdam  if any one think just because rotterdam is a funny place to muck up them go away really  no matter if  it laggy or  you use a key bored  or any thing worse just have  lots of  fun  stay netters away if  some one is laggy but  only 10 % of users  know that  is see  were  people overtake  in convoys  u have something to control your  truck really  i dosent  drive  by it self 

76561198098873827.png

Attempts 2, 3 and 4 are basically your own fault for being impatient. Anyone could see that trying to exit when people was still in the way (no collision area for services doesn't extend that far out) would end badly.

Eventually I was bored. The person with the white truck he went to check ...

imo you both were wrong, first of all, your cutting on the way Europoort > Rotterdam, 2, 'attempt 2', where you also,smashed ppl in the ground, same for 'Attempt 3'... Ofcourse the white guy is wrong, but he's mot the omly one who is guilty, imo...

it is true, I have cut the way, but I'd had enough. Whenever I have to go from rotterdam there are always these people ...

well its not his fault it the user   because  i saw  in the video the truck was trolling  spamming his horns ect so its not his fault and he did  use his indicators and the user should of slowed down but after all its its still on alpha im not sure how long it will take   to all be done no more alpha   

76561198098873827.png

Thanks u so much.

Going by the evidence you have provided, you are also at fault. The "Koto" or "kofo" guy whatever he's called; tried overtaking you from the hard shoulder and you blocked him. He attempted again from the left side and you blocked him again, which I believe made him upset and he decided to frustrate you and ram you whenever he had the chance (am not justifying his actions)

Next time the right thing to do is stay clear of the madness and report if you wish to. Being part of it means that you will get punished as well because it's only fair justice is handed out without bias. So in this case my friend your hands are not clean.

Going by the evidence you have provided, you are also at fault. The "Koto" or "kofo" guy whatever he's called; tried overtaking you from the hard shoulder and you blocked him. He attempted again from the left side and you blocked him again, which I believe made him upset and he decided to frustrate you and ram you whenever he had the chance (am not justifying his actions)

Next time the right thing to do is stay clear of the madness and report if you wish to. Being part of it means that you will get punished as well because it's only fair justice is handed out without bias. So in this case my friend your hands are not clean.

You are right. But unfortunately some train travel pass for rotterdam :(

Every time I go to Rotterdam I salt the nervous...

If you go to see on my channel yt, there are a lot of people who drive badly (not only in Rotterdam!). :(

I hope that there are fewer people who drive badly on american truck :)

BoxyChart2222, nice video! Fully sufficiently for you to get the ban.

Okey you have not understood anything...

You are right. But unfortunately some train travel pass for rotterdam :(

Every time I go to Rotterdam I salt the nervous...

If you go to see on my channel yt, there are a lot of people who drive badly (not only in Rotterdam!). :(

I hope that there are fewer people who drive badly on american truck :)

Okey you have not understood anything...

lol if there is any one out there  who want to play the game properly  come with me pm me lol at any time  my steam name is Simulator Experiencer im a big fan of ets2mp because its real steering  an d good graphics  so yea  i like eu2 reason why no speed limits  but on eu1 more users xd  so its very hard to choose from 

76561198098873827.png

lol if there is any one out there  who want to play the game properly  come with me pm me lol at any time  my steam name is Simulator Experiencer im a big fan of ets2mp because its real steering  an d good graphics  so yea  i like eu2 reason why no speed limits  but on eu1 more users xd  so its very hard to choose from 

yes yes, send me a request on steam :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived