Trailer Addon

TheLynxster

Suggestion Name: Trailer Addon.

Suggestion Description: I feel that it would be way more realistic if you implemented one of the latest Jazzycat trailer packs to the mod.

Any Example Images: None.

Why Should It Be Added: I feel that it should be added because the Jazzycat trailers are incredibly realistic and make the game look more realistic with better trailer skins and cargos to pull. Many people love the Jazzycat trailer mods and I feel they make the game more of a simulation than random companies and the same old trailers all the time.

Thanks For Your Time :D

only mods that are APPROVED by the ETS2MP gurus are allowed in MP, besides, you don't know what SCS has in store for us in the upcoming months, we may see Oversized, Overweight or Tandem trailers being added to the stock game, besides, if you want to run with trailer mods, just fire up the good old Singleplayer and add as many trailer mods as you want.

The mod uses a lot of VRAM from your GPU. With all the jazzycat mods, I get half the fps that I usually get in MP. So those playing the game on absolute potatoes will have an unpleasant experience.

not to mention the sync issues with people who don't want the mods or cant use them anyway. better to just leave it as is until more work can be done or mwl makes us some killer MP working mods that wont nuke your PCs graphics card or cause gllitches 

• Upvote 1

I also see the statement 'Jazzycat trailers are realistic'. Now last time I checked, US trailers are not generally used in Europe. Also, most trailers in Europe have number plates, whereas many of his do not.

but compared to stock scs loads, Jazzycats trailers are more realistic in terms of looks and weight for cargo, besides, so what if US trailers are included? you don't know what EVERY trucking company in the WHOLE of Europe uses to haul around, besides although 53"s are a lot harder to drive on our windy and nasty roads, they have the benefits of that extra size for more carrying capacity without the worries of height restrictions etc. besides its a GAME, not everything in a GAME is set to real world replication.

I don't think this should be added because there is no point really. Those mods use soooooo much VRam off your GPU that like half of the people that play MP now will no longer be able to. I think we should just leave the tricks/trailers/mods etc to SCS.

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.