Teleport when kicked

Mix.

[b]Suggestion Name[/b]: Teleport when kicked
[b]Suggestion Description[/b]: When a player is kicked it is most likely to happen in the middle of a road. When said kicked player then rejoins he will rejoin in the middle of the road. A real hassle in, lets say, rotterdam and europort. My suggestion is that when a player is kicked that player should be teleported to the nearest repairshop or the nearest NCZ to prevent a major clusterfuck to happen.

[b]Any example images[/b]: 
[b]Why should it be added?[/b]: To prevent a major clusterfuck to happen when a kicked player rejoins in busy areas.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

I do know that, but again I feel like there HAS to be an annoyance with a kick. It's not really annoying to be kicked and spawn where you left. But one huge hassle is to be kicked and spawn somewhere else that is further away from where you actually were.

That hassle is going to make it even more annoying to break rules and that'll result in less repeating offenders.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

How about your respawn at the departure company after a kick (starting all over without extra time)

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Indeed maybe a bit extreme, but you don't get kicked without a reason. Maybe it's possible to make a distinction between an (AFK) autokick and an admin kick. In the event of an autokick, restarting the job is a little extreme, but if you're kicked for a rule violation, it could be part of the penalty..

Restarting the game from the point where you we're kicked doesn't feel like a punishment or warning to me..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Indeed maybe a bit extreme, but you don't get kicked without a reason. Maybe it's possible to make a distinction between an (AFK) autokick and an admin kick. In the event of an autokick, restarting the job is a little extreme, but if you're kicked for a rule violation, it could be part of the penalty..

Restarting the game from the point where you we're kicked doesn't feel like a punishment or warning to me..

How about your respawn at the departure company after a kick (starting all over without extra time)

Yeah, but there are users who get kicked for "afk on road", "Bugged/glitched truck", "F7+Enter" and "Help kick"

I've seen those kind of kicks and maybe some more, and the people who get kicked for those reasons above, I believe don't deserve, the same punishment as they did nothing wrong...

What I mean by this is that, kicking is not always used as a punishment.

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //