How to make a challenge- Less money!

Noraf

Hi there.

I just wondered if anybody else thinks the income from their jobs are a bit over the top?

I did, and have the last couple of months run with a smal config change, and a better gaming experience ;)

I'm now running with only 25% of the standard income, and thats makes the game a lot more interesting, as you have to be a bit more carefull on what you spend your mony on, as they doesn't come in as fast ;)

I actualy had to take up a loan here the other day, to buy a new truck, and i like it!

Edit : be aware though, making payments on the loans can be difficult, since the server time keeps going while you're not conected, you might end up with a suprice....

I had to roll back a save earlier today, since the bank had sold one of my trucks when i was offline. ....

/edit

What you have to do :

Go to my documents\euro truck simulator 2\profiles\"yourprofile here"\config.cfg

Search for : uset g_income_factor "1"

Change the "1" to "0.25" or something simmilar , and save.

Enjoy making less for the runs ;)

• Upvote 4

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

But that would in turn lead to bankruptcy. ....

But @ 25%, i find it challenging again

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Thank you Noraf. I was often wondering how to change my profile to make less money. Now, I will do the same like you. I'll go for 25% since that is much more challenging and more realistic as well.

Edit:

After additional testing, I have lowered the percentage from 0.25 to 0.15 to finally 0.05 since 0.25 and 0.15 still seemed to be a bit too much.

On my latest trip from Birmingham to Felixstowe, I made € 870 and after filling up my tanks, I was left with a profit of € 220. Now that is much more realistic.

Edited by Zulnex
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So far, I've been driving with 0.15 Income for about 12000kms. I try to keep my fuel economy at around 25l/100km to save money. It can be really challenging especially when dealing with loans, services, and most importantly, the fuel. It is a whole load of fun trying to be as sensible as possible. Thanks OP for this guide :)

• Upvote 1

bN1fe9S.png