Share your best mods! (Trucks, Trailers, Maps, Pack, Skins)

Edinev

It's weird how nobody hasn't started a mod topic on this forum yet. Anyways, this topic is all about sharing the best mods you know for Euro Truck Simulator 2.

You're allowed to post anything from Trucks to Maps, from Trailers to Skins, you name it. Make sure that the mod supports latest version of the game and if possible provide pictures of it.

I'll start.

Think the normal European map is small and boring? Expand it with ProMods!

Latest update of ProMods:

Added countries: Estonia, France (Central Massif) Faroe Islands, Iceland, northern Scotland and Slovenia.
Rebuilt areas: North-West Germany and the Brenner Autobahn (Innsbruck)
New Cities: Akureyri (IS), Basel (CH), Bad Oeynhausen (DE) Bayonne (FR), Bologna (IT), Fort William (UK), Höfn (IS), Inverness (UK), Klasvík (FO), Keflavík Airport (IS), Ljubljana (SI), Maribor (SI), Oban (UK), Oberhausen (DE), Pärnu (EE), Pau (FR), Seyðisfjörður (IS), Tallinn (EE), Tartu (EE), Thurso (UK), Tórshavn (FO), Vík (IS), Valga (EE) and Wick (UK)

For more info and download click here!

Video of it:

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Well, the only truck mod that I use, Renault Magnum updates by Knox_ss. Quality mod and very close to the real one, with a lot of variants and other stuff. It's working for 1.19 as 1.20 is not the latest stable version yet. And in the next version there will be a Magnum Legend variant too.

The author posts link for his mod directly into his screenshots topic.

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=131533

A few screenshots of mine.

28ja0p1.png
hrltf6.png
2dsk6zc.png

-Mods-

Nice mods. Do you have the same problem with ets2.lt, when you click on a mod it says "503 Service Unavailable" at first and then you reload and everything works normally? Very weird.

I guess you're the creator of the slovenian trailer pack :P

EDIT:

Oh wait you seem to be the author of all of them xD Nice work. I can't get the trailers to work though.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Nice mods. Do you have the same problem with ets2.lt, when you click on a mod it says "503 Service Unavailable" at first and then you reload and everything works normally? Very weird.

I guess you're the creator of the slovenian trailer pack :P

EDIT:

Oh wait you seem to be the author of all of them xD Nice work. I can't get the trailers to work though.

Probably because I haven't updated them to 1.19/1.20 and for some reason when I test my new trailer mods, they don't work but I still haven't found a solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived