i got banned for reporting a PLAYER NOT FAIR

eryk437

Question

HI I got banned when i reported a player because he deliberatley rammed my Friend so i blocked him so i have time to searched his name on TAB and after i reported him i let him go but then i recived a message you are banned from ETS community for 5 days and i want to appeal to reject this ban pls i got banned by Admin: Creatureddutch. 

19 answers to this question

As I've said before on other threads Admins can only deal with what they see if they see you blocking then they'll deal with that if you were rammed the best action to take is use a screen recording program upload the evidence to something like youtube and report the player on this website

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/3037-how-to-properly-report-users/

Screen recording software - https://obsproject.com/- its free need any help setting it up feel free to PM me

then he would of got away with it

and i would of not been able to report him would you not be mad if someone deliberatley rammed your friend in a convoy you would right 

Obviously I would be mad, in fact it happened to me once- I just took pics :D Just take screenshots if you dont have a recording program mate. 

then he would of got away with it

and i would of not been able to report him would you not be mad if someone deliberatley rammed your friend in a convoy you would right 

beem there done that ask krav i fraps it dude got banned ;)  what u have to realise about screenshots is there not always enough evidence to ban people etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.