"BOILING!" "НАКИПЕЛО!"

Timofey19

Hello dear creators, admins, moderators and regular visitors to this website and multiplayer game ETS 2. This document was prepared for a complete change of thinking of the admins about the surrounding players.
It is about the inadequacy of the admins. Many !Russian! players multiplayer noticed your activity on the system report. Perhaps you become so arrogant that we just don't notice, it is also possible that all the fault of the sanctions.
Here's the evidence of your outrage:
1. Recently there was a situation with receiving a ban. This story, I think, remembers admin "El Barto" the history of the attack on me with another two inadequate Turkish players with nicknames [TR] DOSTLAR LOJISTIC # Halil, another nickname I don't remember. In the end, after a full revolution of my friend I made a lynching. Because of this I got banned, what happened with the Turkish players? Nothing! They drove and drove! And this is not the first story with the complete inadequacy of the Turkish players.
2. Since yesterday I have a permanent ban. The reason for all this was that I just came to the game! My AutoSave was in Rotterdam. I just wanted to connect the steering wheel as one of the admins with nickname #UP ~ Franckypoolplayer [FR] immediately banned me for Parking in the city. I stood at the garage, and therefore did not violate anything, the traffic is not closed. I just came to the game! Your savagery has no limits, #UP ~ Franckypoolplayer [FR] ! Why ban when you can just kick?!? Why don't you ever warn, and ban?! And by the way, this is not the first time you banned me! A couple of bans I got for that just got to the Parking lot in the port of Amsterdam (you had to move away to take food). In the end, you just banned me. So where I needed to stand up? And then the thoughts you have flashed - so we had to stand in the way of bump!
And so you all behave. Why a foreigner when throws the report on the Russian because he saw it in the mirror and accidentally clipped, can believe that the Russian ban and you get! But when Russian throws the report, you just remain silent, and continue to monitor the reports.
4. All of us English speaking players ETS2MP, please add more !!!Russian!!! administrators in the game. All. This I finished. Will wait for a response and discussion on this topic. And Yes, FREEDOM of SPEECH!!! (English version-английская версия)

Здравствуйте дорогие создатели, админы, модераторы и обычные посетители этого сайта и мультиплеера игры ETS 2. Этот документ был составлен для полного изменения мыслей админов об окружающих его игроков.
Речь идет о неадекватности админов. Многие !русскоязычные! игроки мультиплеера давно заметили ваши действия по поводу системы репортов. Возможно, вы стали настолько наглыми, что просто нас не замечаете, возможно и то, что во всем виноваты санкции.
Вот доказательства вашего беспредела:
1. Совсем недавно появилась ситуация с получением бана. Эту историю, я думаю, отлично помнит админ "El Barto" с историей нападения на меня с другом двумя неадекватными турецкими игроками с никнеймами [TR] DOSTLAR LOJISTIC # Halil, другого никнейма не помню. В итоге, после полного переворота моего друга я устроил самосуд. Из-за этого я получил бан, а что же случилось с турецкими игроками? Да ничего! Они как ехали, так и поехали! И это не первая история с полной неадекватностью турецких игроков.
2. Со вчерашнего дня у меня перманентный бан. Причиной всему этому стало то, что я просто зашел в игру! Мое автосохранение было в Роттердаме. Я только хотел подключить руль, как один из админов с никнеймом #UP ~ Franckypoolplayer [FR] сразу же меня забанил за стоянку в городе. Я стоял у гаража, следовательно ничего не нарушал, движение не закрывал. Я просто зашел в игру! Твоя дикость не имеет границ, #UP ~ Franckypoolplayer [FR] ! Зачем банить, если можно просто кикнуть?!? Почему вы никогда не предупреждаете, а сразу баните?! И кстати, это не первый раз, как ты меня забанил! Еще пару банов я получил за то, что просто встал на стоянку в порту Амстердама (нужно было отойти чтобы взять еду). В итоге ты просто забанил меня. Так где же мне нужно было встать? И тут же в мыслях у вас промелькнуло - так нужно было встать на дороге у отбойника!
И так вы все себя ведете. Почему иностранец, когда кидает репорт на русского за то, что он не увидел его в зеркале и нечаяно подрезал, может верить что русского могут забанить и вы его баните! Но когда же русский кидает репорт, вы просто молчите, и продолжаете дальше следить за репортами.
4. Все мы, русскоязычные игроки ETS2MP, просим вас добавить больше !!!русских!!! администраторов в игру. Все. На этом я закончил. Буду ждать ответа и обсуждений на эту тему. И да, СВОБОДУ СЛОВА!!!  (Russian version-русская версия)

• Upvote 1

Suggestions format

Suggestions have to follow the format:

• A fitting title.
  • A description of what the suggestion is about.
  • A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.
  • Any eventual example images or similar.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read.

For example:

Suggestion Name

Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

Example:

Suggestion Name: Add non collision zones within delivery depots

Suggestion Description: At the moment there is collision zones around the entire map, it would benefit everyone if there were non collision zones within the delivery depots and dropoff points.

Any example images: Nope.

Why should it be added?: It'd allow multiple users to deliver at the same time.

1. Fully support Timofey19 with the inadequacy of many Turkish players. Why would you go to the RAM, even if you do not touch? If this is the enlightenment in multiplayer, go to other servers, don't need to get the people. :angry: 
2. Timofey19 right about admin #UP ~ Franckypoolplayer [FR]. In the evening I went to Rotterdam, was in the garage. Once went out and stood near a gas station near the garage, I was immediately banned. That kicks in today so hard? First warn, and then let's ban. :(  (ENGLISH VERSION)

1. Полностью поддерживаю Timofey19 с неадекватностью многих турецких игроков. Зачем вы идете на таран, если мы вас даже не трогаем? Если это у вас такое просвящение в мультиплеере, идите на другие сервера, не надо доставать народ.  :angry: 
2. Timofey19 прав по поводу администратора #UP ~ Franckypoolplayer [FR]. Вечером я зашел в Роттердам, находился именно в гараже. Как только выехал оттуда и встал недалеко у заправки гаража, меня сразу же забанили. Что, кикнуть в наше время так тяжело? Сначала предупреждайте, а потом давайте бан. :(  (RUSSIAN VERSION)
  • Upvote 1

I agree that that should have been a kick instead of a ban, assuming your story is true (you just logged in). I think some admins don't give a s**t about the ban/kick policy. Some go straight to banning people, there was proof of this when the kicks/bans were publicly announced each time ( I still think they need to put that back in) 

I Think the admin team needs to be monitored and revisit the kick/ban system they have. I don't think they need more admins. 

Nah man, first of all, learn to count, you have 1, 2 and 4. Where the f**k is three ? Is this the way you count in russia ?

Then : you don't need more russian admins on european servers bro. You just need a russian server where you can go and troll together with other russians. I am from Germany, and this game is for me fun, when people drive like they should. But every time I see someone crashing in me for no reason, every time I see a roadblock in the middle of highway, every f***ing time someone blocks the tunnel in rotterdam, the person has a [rus] tag, or something russia related in either his name or his picture.

One last thing about your statement "FREEDOM of SPEECH"
In 2013 Russia ranked 148th out of 179 countries in the Press Freedom Index from Reporters Without Borders. In 2015 Freedom House report Russia got score of 83 (100 being the worst), mostly because of new laws introduced in 2014 that further extended the state control over mass-media

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press_in_Russia

Think before you speak.

Edited by FirestarteR93
Please, don't use profanity

1) Please modify your post with the correct format that Vodka posted you. It's difficult to understand what you'd like to suggest.
2) If you want to make a complaint about an admin send a PM to their boss (I<3Vodka).
3) If you think that your ban is unfair make a ban appeal : http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=banAppeal . But personnaly I think Francky made the good choice, I only have the players authorizations to see your banlist (So I just see the last 5) but I think if wwe take care at the resons it suffisant.

I partially agree with the author. Recently, i has been permanently banned because of alleged forgery of evidence, but I was able to prove his innocence, however, offenders who insulting person from Ukraine - will not be punished!

Here's an example:

https://youtu.be/Ew0X0ZmOZNc?t=21m52s

And the answer!:

7572262.png

The incompetence and bias occurs <_< .

For the administrator of the game every player has to be a player! The punishment should be fair and by the rules regardless of nationality!

И на русском. (And Russian.)

Я соглашусь с автором. Недавно сам был забанен навсегда из-за якобы подделки доказательств, но я смог доказать свою невиновность, однако нарушители, которые оскорбляли человека из Украины - никак не был наказан!

Вот ещё пример:

И вот такой ответ!

7572262.png

Видна некомпетентность и предвзятость.

Для игрового администратора каждый игрок должен быть игроком! Наказание должно быть справедливым, по правилам и независимо от национальности.

Then : you don't need more russian admins on european servers bro. You just need a russian server where you can go and troll together with other russians. I am from Germany, and this game is for me fun, when people drive like they should. But every time I see someone crashing in me for no reason, every time I see a roadblock in the middle of highway, every f***ing time someone blocks the tunnel in rotterdam, the person has a [rus] tag, or something russia related in either his name or his picture.

Dear friend!
No need to judge a nation by the actions of some imbitsily! From your country as so many offenders and I have hours of video on it. It does not give me the right to say that you are the same. Right? Yes. Similarly, I meet a lot of great drivers from different countries.

There is a saying in Russia:

every family has its black sheep.

Let us not quarrel over a few inadequate drivers, and just take and go away together in flight! ;)

Edited by FirestarteR93
(merged 2 posts in 1)

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Nah man, first of all, learn to count, you have 1, 2 and 4. Where the f**k is three ? Is this the way you count in russia ?

One last thing about your statement "FREEDOM of SPEECH"

In 2013 Russia ranked 148th out of 179 countries in the Press Freedom Index from Reporters Without Borders. In 2015 Freedom House report Russia got score of 83 (100 being the worst), mostly because of new laws introduced in 2014 that further extended the state control over mass-media

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press_in_Russia

Think before you speak.

Hmm. I Byelorussian with Polish roots. The game is all treat me positively, it was of course a couple of accidents (with my guilt as well), but all these accidents just simply moved in an easy humor. So let's conduct an experiment - add text [RUS] at the beginning or the end of the nickname. A couple of times to stop, talk in chat, let's wait and suddenly there is immediately a hater of Russia! Whether it's a Turkish player, whether German, French and other players, everyone will write in chat what we're idiots, will just go to RAM. Check want?!? ;) (English version)

Хмм. Я белорус с польскими корнями. В игре все относятся ко мне положительно, было конечно пару аварий (с моей виновностью также), но все эти аварии просто напросто перешли в легкий юмор. Так давай же проведем эксперимент - добавим надпись [RUS] в начале или конце никнейма. Пару раз остановимся, помолчим в чате, подождем и вдруг появляется сразу ненавистник России! Будь то турецкий игрок, будь то немецкий, французский и другие игроки, каждый будет писать в чате что мы идиоты, начнут просто идти на таран. Проверить хочешь?!?  ;) (Russian version)

• Upvote 1

It's really fun to read you man !

You have been ban a lot of time for the same reason, and you still don't understand ?

If you just respected the rules, you wouldn't have been banned.

Stop crying, it's too late now.

76561198068253755.png

I partially agree with the author. Recently, i has been permanently banned because of alleged forgery of evidence, but I was able to prove his innocence, however, offenders who insulting person from Ukraine - will not be punished!

Here's an example:

And the answer!:

7572262.png

I'm not an IGA but I well understand why the admin didn't ban TheYaso :

1) He comes from EP, probably he drove a long time in UK and forgotten that we drive at the right on the continent

2) When he saw his mistake he directly made a proper U-turn to follow the rules.

3) When he passed to the other lane he didn't rammed you or hurted you.

Conclusion : This guy made a mistake, to me if an admin saw that directly in-game the most he could have received is a kick (But not a ban because he didn't hurt anybody).

To me this post doesn't have his place in the suggestion section, it was just created to say how much some persons hate the IGAs. Mods I think you may close that ASAP.

Just like to say that there are idiot drivers all across the UK, yet when the ban messages were on, I only saw one or two being banned. Pretty surprising, especially if you live over here and have to put up with the never ending list of idiots on the roads in the UK. It's either that there's not a lot of drivers from the UK on here, or we are all behaving.

There are idiot drivers in every country. Whether it's Russia, Turkey, Germany, France, Belgium, UK, or anywhere else. Being from a country does not make you a good/bad driver. No country has a 10/10 reputation on decent drivers.

Just grow up and learn to get along.

To me this post doesn't have his place in the suggestion section, it was just created to say how much some persons hate the IGAs. Mods I think you may close that ASAP.

No, I did not hate the administrators, I just want to say that all should be treated not biased!

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

^Because His post got removed - it was easier to remove it than to censor every third word in it

Anyway, as Sysgen said, If you two continue throwing random insulting/arguing/racism etc. will end up warned(or directly muted) - We don't care about any of your political views and we don't want to read your fuel- and soap- producing schemes

Just for reminder

The following are forbidden:

• Any form of profanity and vulgarity.

You are forbidden to create threads or posts:

• That attack other users.
  • That contain any aggressive behaviour.
  • Upvote 1

^Because His post got removed - it was easier to remove it than to censor every third word in it

Anyway, as Sysgen said, If you two continue throwing random insulting/arguing/racism etc. will end up warned(or directly muted) - We don't care about any of your political views and we don't want to read your fuel- and soap- producing schemes

Just for reminder

Nah man, my post was deleted, his not, that was the reason why I came up with cencorship ;-) Both deleted, fine with me. I was just trolling the troll :P

Why not stopping to act like babies, to sum up

1) This is not a suggestion (If it is please edit the first post to follow the format).

2) Timofey19, I'm not an IGA but when I see your ban history (And I can only see the last 5) I think like Alpheos, you were banned multiple times for the same reason, you didn't tried to understand why this is forbidden, now don't cry because to me your ban is justified.

3) ResTed I repeat myself but I checked your Youtube video (This afternoon I even sent it to a friend that agree with me) and I saw that this guy didn't worth to be banned.

4) berkyt4588 do you really need to write in italic with this unreadable font, I was obliged to copy-paste your answer in MS Word to make it readable to read it, don't be complicated and use the basic font (It's really better to read).

Conclusion : Let's let this post in this section still one day or two but if it still doesn't follow the format or if it turn again in a racial war I suggest to throw it in the bin.