Weather Sync, Wipers Sync, Toll Gate Sync, and Train Sync

Fz21

Suggestion Name : How about Weather Sync ? 

Suggestion Description : Weather Sync, Wipers Sync, Train Sync and Toll Gate Sync May look more Real :) 

Any Example Image : None 

Why Should this be added ? May look more real , because the weather is sync. And More Fun :D When we passed the railway line , the other player can see the situation there when there is a train passing by. And will avoid accidents due to sudden brakes :)

This is my idea, Hopefully I can come true idea : D

Sorry for my Bad English

Regrads,

INET - aspire™

• Upvote 2

Fazrial.pngaspire224.jpg

It´s amazing how much work devs did in the first months with syncronization, improving truck sync, adding steering sync, sound sync, etc... Then, some Weather sync was mentioned, which was some kind "tried" with the Winter Mod´s snow. Even some guys helped with their suggestions telling what to change and where.

And now, we have no news yet about what is going on with it. I think weather sync should be a priority, I´m starting to get bored of clean skyes and obviously making my game rain over me while others don´t see it seems stupid, and even dangerous.

I hope it´s actually a priority. @Math_98 beta? Weather Sync has nothing to do with beta stuff (economy, etc...) which must wait for SCS to stop their support.

lkRjRkb.png

I think wiper sync could be possible but things like gate sync is hard to do because the game has to register and detect a truck there when it's only designed to detect one.

Yeah Maybe, if a Weather Sync ?

Fazrial.pngaspire224.jpg

Yes have a weather sync would really improve the game.

Today if you activate the rain, you will have to turn on your lights but other player will still drive with lights off.

And it would make the game less repetitive.

76561198068253755.png

Weather sync is tried (actually it is already optional if you want it, check your settings)... Didn't end well turned into optional select, with current game limitations system implemented it ended up rain only hitting windows, not raining outside nor changing weather, raining non-stop on sunny day it is quite disturbing and annoying... Beside it is unlogical to rain everywhere at same time.

And no, players will not activate their lights, I've seen players with no lights in 1 am in game time. Most of Europe, it is mandatory to open lights during day time already with or without rain. If not, you can ask for always lights on option as suggestion.

Each of these are already suggested seperately.  Search is friend...

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.