Celebrating Holidays in America [SCS Software Blog]

Carrythxd

Question

With public beta test in full swing, the release of Euro Truck Simulator 2 ver. 1.15 "Holiday Update" is getting really close. But we have heard your voices that American Truck Simulator is getting very little attention on the blog lately, indeed our recent posts were heavily concentrated on ETS2 content.

So we have at least a few screenshots for you today, taken from the latest build of American Truck Simulator. There might not be much news to share right now, the design team is hard at work on the map and the vehicles, while we are still striving to obtain the truck licenses that we need. Rest assured that everyone on our ATS team is working hard to bring the American highways and more to your computers as soon as possible.

ats_01.jpg

ats_02.jpg

ats_03.jpg

ats_04.jpg

ats_05.jpg

ats_06.jpg

• Upvote 2

y1u9Gtd.jpg

7 answers to this question

The first screen is the most amazing in my opinion. Missing traffic and other stuff. I just hope to get inside such big urban area like in 4th screen. Loving those road textures. Cant wait for it :P

Definitely something I would like to see as well, more urban areas, less forest all the time. 

signature.png