Hired Driver Problem

EL BOMBERO

Question

Grettings i have a problem playing the MP since yesterday after a lot of effort i bought finaly another truck to hire a driver but the problem here is since yesterday the driver i have hired still "resting" in the garage i don´t know why what to do for he to make jobs he already have a truck assigned a lot of in game hours hace pass and in real time to but nothing could anyone guide me how to solve this issue Thanks.

6 answers to this question

If you check your AI driver details and check the 'Finishes In' time info, you'll notice that it takes them several thousands of hours to complete a single job.

Here's a quick video that hopefully clears some things up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlMOdj0ER-U&feature=youtu.be

Edit: For some reason the forum doesn't embed YouTube videos anymore..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.