Sign in to follow this  
Boeing787

Hired Driver Problem

Question

Grettings i have a problem playing the MP since yesterday after a lot of effort i bought finaly another truck to hire a driver but the problem here is since yesterday the driver i have hired still "resting" in the garage i don´t know why what to do for he to make jobs he already have a truck assigned a lot of in game hours hace pass and in real time to but nothing could anyone guide me how to solve this issue Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Hired drivers don't work in MP currently.

i have some friend playing with me that have drivers hired and them are workin and collecting money

Due to the server-sided time, they do not work properly. Sometimes(Rarely), when you rescue or use fast-travel they'll actually earn some cash, but the info about it(under the navigator) won't show. Talking about them, sometime ago It was mentioned that if you fire all drivers, the game will run a bit better

If you check your AI driver details and check the 'Finishes In' time info, you'll notice that it takes them several thousands of hours to complete a single job.

Here's a quick video that hopefully clears some things up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlMOdj0ER-U&feature=youtu.be

Edit: For some reason the forum doesn't embed YouTube videos anymore..

After a bit investigation i came to the conclusion that if you go or got kicked by afk and sleep and get back to multiplayer the driver start working thanks all who take time to help please close this and move to solved thanks all :D