Aitlan

Suggestion Name:

Money Transfer

Suggestion Description:

Money transfer so you can support friends/family/people

Any example images:

-

Why should it be added?:

So you can support friends or other people. Like if the friend is new you can support him so he can buy a truck

Command:

/money [player] [amount]

• Upvote 2

What if someone using a cheat account with billions of dollars just gives people tons of money. That is my only issue with this idea

And I think that you need to make money on your own. Even if you're in debts, just go do some jobs that give most payed.

And I think that you need to make money on your own. Even if you're in debts, just go do some jobs that give most payed.

I never said that I use a cheat account. 

The econonomy system that is to be done won't use inGame money that you can hack. Problem solved.

Hopefully. When that update does come I hope they make everyone create a new profile so if people do use a cheat account they wont have that money anymore. 

-1 I don't know if this would work or be possible

I have never heard of this yet ^^

This will be possible.

The economy system is a procedure in which we will add when the mod goes into BETA (For now it's in public alpha). That is when all the extra things that enhance gameplay (Rather than mechanics) are implemented. This will be done once SCS officially decides to stop upgrading ETS2, and once we have ported with no flaws.

By then, everyone will have their separate account for MP (That they can't use in SP) which they can not cheat for money. ;)

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

This will be possible.

The economy system is a procedure in which we will add when the mod goes into BETA (For now it's in public alpha). That is when all the extra things that enhance gameplay (Rather than mechanics) are implemented. This will be done once SCS officially decides to stop upgrading ETS2, and once we have ported with no flaws.

By then, everyone will have their separate account for MP (That they can't use in SP) which they can not cheat for money. ;)

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the detailed and explained answer, now we know what to look forward to :)

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

• 2 years later...