Spinning in the air. Damaged Truck

Fappin

Question

10 answers to this question

You are the lucky man. This was a synchronization problem. This problems are common in multiplayer environments. It is very rare, so in your case, it is just bad luck, sorry. You can get more money doing quick jobs.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

So I was just driving out of a lot then all of a sudden I fell through the air and just started spinning. It took my truck damage to 43% but I dont have enough money to repair it. I don't want to really start over but am I going to have to do it?

http://i.imgur.com/R25tbqk.jpgHere is a pic of what I see. 

You don't need to start over. Try loading a previous autosave before this happened.

Loading previous saved game will get you back before the damage occurred. Try carefully leaving areas that are especially populated, to avoid damage like that. That usually happens when another truck syncs on top of your truck.

If My Comment Helped You, Please Click "Like This" Above

steam_sig.png

I reccommend you download a seperate profile for MP, this includes unlimited money for when problems like this occur,

SaveGameProfiles_zpse18ce1ca.png

*The reason I've included *Optional* in the title of this part is because if you want a "Mod" free experience you can miss out this part. Also there is no need for mods to progress in the Multiplayer as you can progress as you do in Singleplayer the same way. You're not forced to Download any of the below. *

If you've read the above and feel like it's too much work this is one of the methods to quickly get into Multiplayer which requires little or no work. Trucks, Money and Unlocks are already unlocked for you and ready to use and if you're newer to a Modding scene then this is the best option for a trouble free experience.

Down below I've listed the best recommended save that I've sent to other players countless times in the setting up of profiles and have had no errors with them:

Save Game 1:

ETS2 Save Game 1 (ETS2.LT)

To Install the Profiles:

1: Navigate to this inside your computer:

Your Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles

2: Once there take the massive folder made of numbers and drag and drop it into this folder.

3: Run your game and the profile should be visible, and you're ready to get in game and customize trucks and controls and other things to your liking.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond