Cannot validate game version

Zero.

Question

Hi.

I've been off ETS 2 since friday or something, but yesterday I attempted to login and it worked. Today when I tried, it just gave me this message "Cannot validate game version" 

I've reinstalled 3 times, but with no succes.. 

Any ideas?

post-28417-0-14872600-1432052912_thumb.j

14 answers to this question

You can try reinstall the game as well, and after that the new R2 of 0.1.7 MP version. 

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Please check internet connection and open port 42850 on your router, that error happens when the mod can`t contact the server.

My internet connection is fine. 

How do I open port 42850 on my router?

My internet connection is fine. 

How do I open port 42850 on my router?

you must login at your router to do that you must locate your ip adress for your router

you must go at cmd with admin right and type ipconfig you see that Ip address at default getaway that should you type in your address bar in your browser 

normally to enter your router is username admin password admin that is set by default for all the routers 

if you are in depend on the model of the router search for advance settings and see virtual server add 42850 port to it 

hope this helps if you need more assistance feel free to ask

although screenshot of your router settings may be helpful  

If you are saying that it worked for you a few days ago, you can try reboot your router as well (maybe something got stuck on the port). Just unplug it from power, and put it back on. 

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

That happens to me all the time.

Everytime i try to  launch ets2mp i have to deal with this message for 3 times or more.. so try to get used of it.

Click "no" and try open ets2mp again and again.. and finally i make it.

It may be caused by some problems with network because when i try to open ets2mp when i have no network this message shows up all the time.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.