give us more time for deliver the cargo

I don't get why you would park your truck then go offline

really ? :huh:

let me give you a example : imagen that you are playing and you get a phone call from a friend, you need to go outside so you park your truck somewhere , you still have the 24h or 12h to deliver your cargo in real time

you couldn't play that day anymore, so you wake up and complete the delivery easy as sh*t :) (srry fdor the bad word ) :(

What Ive read has nothing to do with the suggestion name. So what it´s been suggested seems to be that our trucks could stand in-game at the place we leave them in when we disconnect till we come back.

I also thing it could add realism and I readed something similar suggested not so long ago. Im agree with it, and it has nothing to do with SCS, it´s just leaving the trucks in the place when disconnected without any sync on them, so they couldnt cause any lag issue.

However... I dont thing its gonna be implemented, as it seems hard to sync back a player with his truck without a huge database adding those position values. And it could also cause some problems with the trolls/kids disconnecting in everywhere and leaving the truck stucked.

lkRjRkb.png

What Ive read has nothing to do with the suggestion name. So what it´s been suggested seems to be that our trucks could stand in-game at the place we leave them in when we disconnect till we come back.

I also thing it could add realism and I readed something similar suggested not so long ago. Im agree with it, and it has nothing to do with SCS, it´s just leaving the trucks in the place when disconnected without any sync on them, so they couldnt cause any lag issue.

However... I dont thing its gonna be implemented, as it seems hard to sync back a player with his truck without a huge database adding those position values. And it could also cause some problems with the trolls/kids disconnecting in everywhere and leaving the truck stucked.

first off all it does, because if you have more time, you will see more trucks one the road parked, what will be more realistic

the trollers /kids do that already..

and why should it be diffecult when we can do it now, I don't play right now but I did park my truck... it is just the time we need

Just thought of a way to do this. Take the job in MP. Save and exit. Go to SP, play around for a bit, save and exit, then come back in MP. If it works you should have a stupidly long delivery window :)

Other way around pick up the load in sp and save (have to attach it in sp). You'll get some 1300 hours to do your job on mp.

I'm sure they could do something with delivery times but why? Imo it's a waste of time... don't want to bug your travel time? Pick a shorter route, that simple.

• Upvote 1

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

If this was implemented, offline trucks still have to get pinged by the server, so the API knows if the OP is online or not....

And MP has over 100000 players total, so...

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

if you dont have enough time to deliver your load in multiplayer cause you have to quit and you start up ets2 mp the next day your load would be to late. but if you deliver the load in single player its still on time and  then you could go back into mp without losing the load and then moneys and exp

• Upvote 1
76561198025739458.png

yeah and offline trucks make for more lagg on the server cause it could be that there are then 2000 offline trucks then around the map at the same time, or do they get kickt if the servers need space for online players, or how do you see this. and it would make the servers full all the time.

76561198025739458.png

if you dont have enough time to deliver your load in multiplayer cause you have to quit and you start up ets2 mp the next day your load would be to late. but if you deliver the load in single player its still on time and  then you could go back into mp without losing the load and then moneys and exp

yes I know but the point is if we have more time we can see more trucks parked on the road and you will say but thats a lott of players parked and noboy can connect to the server ... but I see trucks parked with 0 ping and distance... no ping is no internet connection with the server ?

What i think about it: NO WAY !!! this will couse only more future problems 

like what kind of future problems ?

yeah and offline trucks make for more lagg on the server cause it could be that there are then 2000 offline trucks then around the map at the same time, or do they get kickt if the servers need space for online players, or how do you see this. and it would make the servers full all the time.

but you are offline like you say how can you lagg ? because your ping is 0 and distance keeps 0 if you press tab I'm sure you did see that ?

I'm seeing it like : more parked trucks on the side of the road and parking places for more realistic game play

The more afk trucks parked on the road the more complicated trucks you have to render (unlike the simple AI trucks from SP)so you won't get lag from ping (which you rarley get with a good connection) but your graphicscard will have to do a lot more calculations and you will get a lot more frame lag.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

With a decent card most games limit fps, you'll need some external usage reader to display the gpu stats.

This could work, but only if 3 things are done. A driver finds a spot to park off the road. The server draws ai trucks/trailers instead of the actual users truck because they are offline. The third no crashes, or teleport the truck to a ncz if a crash is detected (sudden loss of connection to the server)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

you say let trucks park at truck stops and fuel stations but read this forum tread first, this one is already bin accapted and is being workt on http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/511-non-afk-kick-zones/so there will be more trucks at truck stops when implemented, not for all day but for longer then 5 min, until they get kickt ore they reach te afk time limit

• Upvote 1
76561198025739458.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.