Autoparking

Bash Killera

Suggestion Name: Autoparking
Suggestion Description: Players can automaticly park line in singleplayer mode.
Any example images: No
Why should it be added?: I think that this should be added because there are many, many, many new drivers like me, who can't park manually. Everybody says "Learn to park. Use the 2,3 cameras", but I tried and I can't do it. One said that when autopark don't exist is more realistic. The game is enough realistic + SCS soft decided to make the Autoparking and i can't see reason to be removed. Please add it. Please... I think that many new drivers like me are thinking the same way. And many of them don't play multiplayer for that reason. You will ask me why? 2 my friends bought the game when it was on sale. They wantED to play multiplayer but when understood that there is no autoparking  they canceled playing in the server and now they are playing singleplayer. I think that when you add this feature there will be more and more players.

Thanks for reading and please don't post hate comments!

Thanks!

Can confirm what ffwjag said.10 minutes ago was my first time actually parking the god damn thing and it's not really that hard...Yeah it took me 1 billion moves but I got there eventually after 2-3 minutes.

Indeed, after a few days you can park a trailer within 30 seconds, so it's really not a big deal when you get used to it.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.