on entering and exiting eurooport

reinramirez

Suggestion Name: Keep left at europort
Suggestion Description: Everyone shoud keep left when exiting and entering, no left turn in the first corner when entering europort, only when you intend to return to UK if you just exited europort

Any example images: see attached

Why should it be added?: this will help in continuous flow of traffic in eurooport, so we dont stop at the circled path to allow other players to get through. I have seen this in real life scenarios and it quite works if everyone cooperates, much like a roundabout but a bigger one. I understand that this might be some kind of drivers code when using europort and there (might) be no way of forcing this by the MP program but hey, I hope this guide is followed by everyone.

or maybe the counterflow that will ensue will not result in banning or kicking.

P.S. : pleas move if in wrong place.

post-4492-0-21808200-1417769779_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure if ETS support one-way streets. If it does, the MP mod could simple 'overwrite' the EP area so the GPS automatically show (use) this pattern..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

This should be common sense, however again this is something most people lack. 

It can't really be common sense. If you dont take a left turn when entering europort then it will  be a hassle to turn right around a tight bend to enter the harbor part and you will have to cross lanes either way to avoid getting stuck on the fence.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

I believe they should add something like cones maybe, to force this. Blocking the turn so that players obey this...

I know that maybe developers will say, "But hey, it's changing the map and we won't do it" and my answer to that is simple. ETS2MP is a mod, mods are supposed to change things ingame, and this is something that should be implemented to avoid such horrible traffic jams at Europoort.

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //