Microsoft's Windows 10 preview

Empirekicking

Question

If you've been looking forward to Windows 9, the OS that will fix what Windows 8 got wrong, you're in for a surprise: There will be no Windows 9. Instead, Microsoft announced it will proceed directly to Windows 10. Thanks to many leaks leading up to Microsoft's reveal about its next version of Windows, there wasn't a whole lot that those of us who've been paying attention didn't know. But Microsoft execs did provide a few updates about the operating system known as Windows Threshold. 

The full-screen Start menu is gone (sort of). The touch-focused interface has given way to that familiar, utilitarian keyboard-and-mouse-driven experience we've known from time immemorial. Those newfangled "Modern" apps aren't even full-screen anymore, unless you want them to be. Windows 10 is shaping up to be a retread of all the things we've known for years, a mea culpa that aims to welcome those who fled in terror at the sea change that was Windows 8. But it's also far more than that, and this sneak peek offers us a look at a Microsoft OS that will play well with all of our devices.

1412123509452.jpg

More Information http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2014/09/30/announcing-windows-10/

Download the Preview today

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I can't reach the idea that people using windows 8 have issues with the metro UI.

I'm using windows 8.1 myself, and I never had to use the metro UI (tiles)

I won't try windows 10 till it's finnished,

the start menu SUX like hell.

I hope it can be replaced with start8 (currently using).

Many people do not like windows 8 because of metro ui,

it's sad, because in fact you don't have to use the metro UI (tiles) at all.

.//> Scania Emplyoee <\\.

.//> Driving Status: image.png- Location @ Map
logo.png