Anyone game on trying this MP game?

Darth Wazawai

I've played the SP version before its a huge pain in the butt :D HOWEVER once in the air its fun. You dont need EVERY map afaik just the ones you want to take off and land.

I'll be downloading it again (had every map but lost it), or maybe just buy it...

http://www.flightgear.org/

http://wiki.flightgear.org/Howto:Multiplayer

It might be fun or it might be worst than MP here as it sounds like they have no NCZ's lol

Oh best part? ITS FREE! :D

Note: im not trying to take away people, but just wondering...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

You are aware that there are already two massive aviation simulation network out there, right?!

Since december last year another one entered the stage in the form of FSX Steam Edition, which replaced the old GameSpy with Steam MP.

As far as I know both SquawkBox and FsInn/FsCFoPilot still aren't compatible with FSX:SE, so you can't fly on Vatsim or IVAO networks. Which is a same, as those are real professional multiplayer networks..

But FSX (classic) and X-Plane both have support for these networks.

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Almost 1 year for my inactivity on IVAO, i don't think i will play aircraft simulator anymore. It takes almost 200GB of my hardisc just for the addons, airacs, backup and any other things.

Now i just play War Thunder for aviation game because i like history :3

Just sharing my last screenshot in my last flight (LHR - IST - LHR) with British Airways Virtual  :D

tnRV756.jpg

TERjqBU.png

I used to play FSX daily when I was 9 or so :P

Since I got ETS1 though I dropped it a bit, but still played it regularly.

Now I have ETS2 and a massive steering wheel, I seem to have dropped it completely (no space for joystick, and can't be bothered to disconnect wheel and dismount it)

I have bought the steam edition though, as I've stated above, and really want to get back into it :P

I may play on the multiplayer and stream it :)

I'm very curious...What do you do in this game? :P

Vast blue sky's, forget you're flying a 100t beast and you crash... other than that it's like mp here you choose where you want to go lol

Tell you the truth I've not played a flight simulator in 4 years or something XD

So before I'd even think about doing any account of money in it really I'll try what I've played before.

Tho currently their online user base is at 18 -.-' but eh I'll be going in sp first lol

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I know this game and i know how to land and takoff i hope in future
there will be collision and low frame for me and there is automatic download maps in start and if you check oscjaq tutorials on youtube you can how to land takeoff or do ils youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/osjcag

As far as I know both SquawkBox and FsInn/FsCFoPilot still aren't compatible with FSX:SE, so you can't fly on Vatsim or IVAO networks. Which is a same, as those are real professional multiplayer networks..

IVAO works, been flying there for a while. You just need the latest version installed of FSUIPC 4.937 or newer for IVAP to work (link below).

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

You souldn't have any problems from there forward

• 1 month later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived