TruckersMP 10 Year Anniversary

28 minutes ago, Keiko Yamato said:

Hello Douxdur,

You can deliver cargoes outgoing from the main stage (Haulie Harbor) to somewhere else. - All you have to do is to drive on the company interaction point of Haulie Harbor and to look in the freight market.
Normally there is always at least one delivery with the TMP10 paintjob.

Hello,

Thank you very much, there were so many people in the area that I didn't see that we could take missions here, under the hundreds of AFK trucks. I thought it was just a delivery area

Happy birthday TruckersMP

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• Senior Community Manager
On 4/18/2024 at 12:03 PM, ItzKieren said:

Look forward to the festivities. Be a fantastic time to enjoy spending time with friends that you have made over the years, and also to reflect on those empty parking bays for those who sadly won’t be making it.

In the decade I have been apart of this fantastic community, I have met so many amazing people, some have sadly gone but majority have remained and play a big part in my life. Without you guys I wouldn’t be the person I am today.

So thank you, to the staff, the project and the fantastic community for being apart of my life and helping a scared, frightened little boy grow into a strong self sufficient man I am today.

To #TMP10 🍻

It's great to see that you have been apart of this community for so long and that you've been able to meet so many people! We really do appreciate the support and are glad that we've contributed to your development. Here's to many more years 😀

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 2
  • Awesome! 1

Kind regards,

Vicc | TruckersMP Senior Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System

It would have been really helpful if the event team had pointed out in advance that you can't really manage the hill just before the finish with a "simple automatic" gear change (or can only ride at 6 km/h). It doesn't really feel great to have been a driving obstacle for the rest of the climb because you didn't know that. Unfortunately, the gearstick doesn't downshift if you're only travelling at 6 km/h (so there's no kickdown or anything), but it doesn't shift up either because you're only travelling at 6 km/h. In other words, it is not possible to go faster than 6 km/h with this type of gearstick, even if you want to. As soon as you have to stop even once on the last climb or ride slower than 6 km/h, you've lost...

I am very happy that after a very long time a convoy will find its way back to the ATS.

Sorry I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.

Greetings zeebra

On 4/18/2024 at 9:00 PM, The Englishman said:

Ich wurde von einem TMP-Mitarbeiter darüber informiert, dass ihm vom TMP-Support gesagt wurde, dass das Verringern der Grafikeinstellungen anscheinend bei den Abstürzen hilft. Es ist jedoch ein bekanntes Problem und ich bin mir sicher, dass wir bald eine Lösung finden werden.

Whenever a convoy takes place, I set the graphics to Low in the SCS game so that there are no reductions (lag) in the convoy. 

I didn't know until now that it is also possible in the TruckersMP these settings. I have to get used to setting it to Low when a convoy is taking place. I like to do this to reduce lags at least a little.

After the convoy you can put it back as it was before.

Sorry I can only speak German. Therefore, I had to have it translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.

Greetings zeebra

Just now, Gravat4 said:

I completed 33 deliveries and my profile is still 07/10, what happens??

a quote from Luna on the Discord server:

Hi, it should not get stuck. Progess on the website should be updated within a few seconds. Please keep an eye on your chat - if you get a message that your job has been canceled or that your job is invalid, it will not count towards your progress. This happens sometimes when loading saves or connecting to several servers. 
You should not experience any issues if you take and finish the job in the same session without any interruptions. 

If you keep getting errors when taking new jobs, try cancelling all jobs and restart your game (or type `game` into the console). This ensure a smooth session.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Upvote 1