how I increase the fps

FBTC restless..

Question

hi guys ist my again with this problem I asked this problem no time ago and I achieved solved but this problem happened again but this time a litle diferent when I'm close to others players my fps go to 7 but my gpu is im 14% of use how i solve that ?
thanks 

Obs: This print was taken in the Calais workshop
tmpfps.png.ca4aac0f7d767a5381d431d4c69e6827.png

8 answers to this question

Hello, try to set lower player draw distance in TAB menu or lower in-game graphic settings. Also CD road is busy and there are many players which makes it even worse.

Bajaja

╔⏤⏤⏤╝                                  ⭐                                  ╚⏤⏤⏤╗

Happy map creator for ETS2 from 🇨🇿

If you are interested, you can look for something about me 🙂

Languages I speak: ENGLISH , CZECH & GERMAN

╚⏤⏤⏤╗                                  ⭐                                  ╔⏤⏤⏤╝

REPORT      FEEDBACK

A couple of methods on how to fix it:

1) Make sure your computer is scanned with antivirus first

2) Any heavy application that you have installed in your computer can cause decrease of performance in game

3) You can lower the in game graphic a bit by customizing it yourself or selecting one of the default graphics options, also dont forget that mirrors are most intensive, so you should lower them first

4) Make sure when customizing your truck you dont put a lot of strobe/beacons lights otherwise it will cause lag

5) Lower the draw distance by pressing Alt > Settings > Graphics, and from there there is an option to lower the draw distance which is the distance of traffic to appear as you get closer, a lower draw distance should give you a good bump in fps

I hope that helps

Kind Regards
-TurboStar-

21 hours ago, Prime Mirage2357 said:

Olá! Uma coisa que pode ajudar é certificar-se de que seu computador esteja totalmente atualizado (drivers, atualizações do Windows, etc.). Outra solução possível é encerrar quaisquer outras tarefas através do gerenciador de tarefas. Antes de continuar, no entanto, posso perguntar quais são as especificações do seu PC (GPU, processador, etc.).
Atenciosamente, 
Mirage

Hello my PC specs is a gpu GTX 1650 cpu is a i5 3470 and i have 16 GB ram 

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply. I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.
Thank you all for your participation!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Support & Translator

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support & Report Moderator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics