Can save editing for truck position lead to permanent ban?

andnovator

Question

I read TMP rules, and it contains  "§3 - SAVE EDITING", so for me it always was: save editing = permanent ban.

But I see a lot of tutorials about save editing on this forum, so I little confused about certian "editing".

For example. I like from time to time drive in Alps in TMP. So I sometimes create saves in certian map positions to load from it. Of course, I save game in offroad positions. Still, after game update it's useless.

As save files contains truck position, hypothetically, it can be edited.

I don't want to brake TMP rules, so my question: Is ANY save editing for truck position illegal on TMP? Can save editing for truck position lead to permanent ban?

9 answers to this question

Hey there,

Save editing your truck position is totally fine to do, as long as you do it safely. There are several Unofficial tools available on the forums which include a teleport feature in them. They do this by save editing the position as well.

• Like 1

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

On 3/9/2024 at 8:28 PM, TimeTimes said:

Hey there,

Save editing your truck position is totally fine to do, as long as you do it safely. There are several Unofficial tools available on the forums which include a teleport feature in them. They do this by save editing the position as well.

example

image.png.7896024bf1a36adc04498199eb7740fc.png

Hello There,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Support & Translator

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi
TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Inactive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hello there,

Since you did not want to reopen this topic after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Jordan.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved