mistake

КЧАУУ ёпт

Question

I registered an account and decided to play on the server and it didn't work out for me, not knowing why, but when I went, it wrote to me in the chat: The connection was refused. The system has detected another account that belongs to YOU that is currently blocked. This is definitely a mistake, since this is my main account. The game was given to me by my friend Artyom, he does not have a ban in trakers mp. Please help me with this misunderstanding

6 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, КЧАУУ ёпт said:

I registered an account and decided to play on the server and it didn't work out for me, not knowing why, but when I went, it wrote to me in the chat: The connection was refused. The system has detected another account that belongs to YOU that is currently blocked. This is definitely a mistake, since this is my main account. The game was given to me by my friend Artyom, he does not have a ban in trakers mp. Please help me with this misunderstanding

Hello,

For this issue you need to contact Game Moderation Managers via Feedback. Only they can help you regarding this.

Best regards,

Aashraye 

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Hey @КЧАУУ ёпт ! 

This message is displayed if you have a banned account prior to the one you are currently using.

Please read this rule: §1.2 - Ban Evading - 90 days

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary ban. Evading a permanent ban will result in a permanent ban on all accounts. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

If something goes wrong, you can contact our Game Moderator Managers with a feedback ticket.

Additionally, you can find our all rules from here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Thanks for your interest! 

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
MythicalLegend
TruckersMP Support

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply. I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.
Thank you all for your participation.

Kind regards,

AbdUllaH.M

TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status

Hello There!

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
MythicalLegend
TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!