railway crossing

36 minutes ago, NoahTheGamer said:

Do you think truckersmp should remove the railway crossing if it causing traffic jams I'm not a developer so I would not know if this is do able 

Hello there, @NoahTheGamer

That traffic jams only Its happening on C - D road rail way crossing and problem is not from system some drivers think they're smart and dont want to wait on line they try to pass illegally thats why traffic jam hapenned only that section and all the others Railway Crossing is empty dont have any traffic jam.

I don't think they would remove the railway crossing.

The decision to entirely remove the railway crossing should take into account a balance between realism and gameplay experience to enure a positive impact for the TruckersMP community.

It may be worthy exploring alternative solutions, such as redesigning the area or implementing traffic management features, in particular if considering that this road was not built for the high traffic volume that it faces in TruckersMP.

Last but not least, do not forget that SCS Software regulary updates existing map areas, which might address the area in question at some point.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

Yeah! Lets make CD a proper race track! There are too many obstacles. We should also correct some uneven surfaces where it's making trucks shake a little bit and you lose 3-4km/h 😡!!!

Also we should remove the speed limit signs as there are some weird people following them and driving super slow! 😩

Ironically, the TruckersMP team temporary "restyled" the road between Duisburg and Calais into a highway-like road on April's Fool day,

One has to wonder why they did not keep it that way, considering the many players out there seeking for speed.

4 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

The decision to entirely remove the railway crossing should take into account a balance between realism and gameplay experience to enure a positive impact for the TruckersMP community.

It may be worthy exploring alternative solutions, such as redesigning the area or implementing traffic management features, in particular if considering that this road was not built for the high traffic volume that it faces in TruckersMP.

Last but not least, do not forget that SCS Software regulary updates existing map areas, which might address the area in question at some point.

you know what thats corect maybe they could implement a way to stop people from cutting in 

• Like 1

As the player who frequently drives on c-d road, I rarely see people crashing on railway crosing, mostly on sharp turns. Taking in consideration fact that railway crossing closes less times than before, railway crossing is not a significant part of the cause of traffic jams. There is no need to remove it.

Greetings!

In my opinion, removing the railway crossing doesn't seem to be a feasible solution because having a road that does not have any real life situations such as waiting at the railway crossing would make it boring, and I believe that TruckersMP would like to carry forward realism alongside providing great experience to the players. 

• Like 1

I don't think railway crossings are an issue nor should they be removed. Traffic jams because of them can be annoying but that is just the realism aspect of it.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚋 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator