Police siren

darkkk111

All Police Related Accessory is only for TruckersMP Moderation Staff and some Upper Staff!

Edit: There are some Local Mods that creating a Police Car only visible for you!

• Like 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

19 hours ago, darkkk111 said:

The question is, is it possible to put police flashing lights to an ordinary player in the TMP, but visually only for yourself? If yes, you can drop the mod please and how to install it

Only Admins are allowed to use it.

Rule 5.1 - Server Auto Kicks

Unsupported accessories - Using police accessories or any other unsupported items (Special Cargo DLC trailers for ETS2 and ATS).

Even if someone did have the mod, it wouldn't be client side. You can look up tutorials on how to add the mod to Singleplayer. In addition to using Drivable AI Vehicles on the workshop for your Singleplayer world.

If staff are feeling generous enough, they may enable "Police Cars for Players" on a different server. Last icon in the list.

https://truckersmp.com/status

I'm not sure I understand the rationale behind having a visual external mod like police flashing lights which can't be seen and impact the environment around you?

The whole point of police flashing lights is to be seen by others so that they can let you pass etc...

OK you will have some fancy police flashing lights but that's it. 🙄

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.