DLC question

ShaunW50

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question regarding dlcs.

I play on simulation 1 server all the time. If I bought DLCs that are supported by truckersmp, so for example going to a different part of the world that requires the dlc, can you do this on simulation 1?

Or is simulation 1 just pure no DLC enabled even if you have it. 

TLDR Can I go to other parts of the world on simulation 1?

Hello !

Please note that all map DLCs are supported on TruckersMP, and you can use them on any server (Sim1/Sim2/Arcarde)

So by going to Sim1 you can go wherever you want to places accessible only with the DLC !

• Thanks 1

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

Hi, thanks for your question.
First of all TruckersMP supports all Steam DLC that is sold, Simulation 1, Simulation 2, Arcade and Event servers will be able to get the DLC for the maps you have, but Promods servers have to be satisfied with the map DLC and you will need to go to the official Promods website to download the Expanded Maps Pack which is based on all the map DLC! This is an extension of all the map DLCs. The DLC you bought on Steam is supported, if you have other maps please go to the official mod (we call it Offline Mod Online), you can subscribe to it and activate it in the Creative Workshop, but it does not support TruckersMP.
Best regards.
Yu Jian TMP

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

12 hours ago, ShaunW50 said:

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question regarding dlcs.

I play on simulation 1 server all the time. If I bought DLCs that are supported by truckersmp, so for example going to a different part of the world that requires the dlc, can you do this on simulation 1?

Or is simulation 1 just pure no DLC enabled even if you have it. 

TLDR Can I go to other parts of the world on simulation 1?

Hey there, @ShaunW50

When scs release any dlc or paint job tmp will update as soon as possible you can play on any server promods arcade and simulation only you need to do verified the dlc from tmp website thats all.

When you buy new DLC or paint job just open TMP website Click your name > click settings > click Link games / DLC and hit the Check DLC button that will be all.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.