What type of player are you?

So far, I have driven my baby Scania S for more than 200000 kilometers:thisisfine:

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I am starting a new Profile now, hardcore survival setting for TruckersMP: No Money/EXP cheat, No Bank Loan, Hardcore Driving Physics, Low - Med Power Trucks only, 90kph Limiter, Full Police Fines, Fatique On, World Of Trucks Contracts only, as soon as possible, No AI Drivers to get Money faster, Only 1 Truck, Only 1 Garage not upgraded, Fuel Efficient Driving, Realistic Service Cycle for Truck, Random Repairs/Break Down by VTC Tool!

I Am This Type of Player! 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

2 minutes ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

I am starting a new Profile now, hardcore survival setting for TruckersMP: No Money/EXP cheat, No Bank Loan, Hardcore Driving Physics, Low - Med Power Trucks only, 90kph Limiter, Full Police Fines, Fatique On, World Of Trucks Contracts only, as soon as possible, No AI Drivers to get Money faster, Only 1 Truck, Only 1 Garage not upgraded, Fuel Efficient Driving, Realistic Service Cycle for Truck, Random Repairs/Break Down by VTC Tool!

I Am This Type of Player! 😉

Looks like a solid base for a serious endeavor. Only European driving time and rest periods are missing and should be considered.

I wish there were more players with these ambitions!

• Upvote 1

If the Game would have the Option of European rest/driving times, i would chose that too. You can apply this to the Single Player, via Mod and Time Setup. TruckersMP having his own Time Cyle and do not support such mod. Some Compromise need to be made! 😉

EDIT: If the Plumber, who is working in the Building, not Running his roto hammer the whole time, i would streaming! 😞

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

29 minutes ago, LimeUnlimited said:

What an achievement! I just broke 25000 on my new profile for that truck anyways almost 50000 total on the profile!

Wowww, looks like you are a truck collector

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

7 minutes ago, LimeUnlimited said:

I like to drive a little bit of everything! 

I look forward to meeting you on the road:mlg_doge:

Both.

If im driving on busy roads like Calais-Duizburg, I prefer modded profile because its stress-less. I don't have to pay so much attention if random scout crash into me while driving.

If im playing with my close friends so far away from busy roads, im using my non-cheated profile.

15 hours ago, Rista said:

If im driving on busy roads like Calais-Duizburg, I prefer modded profile because its stress-less. I don't have to pay so much attention if random scout crash into me while driving.

I regard the access to unlimited amounts of money one of the causes of careless and reckless driving behavior, which is the reason why I advocate for non-tweakable, server-sided user profiles.

• Upvote 2
  • HaulieLove 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.