Mute CB radio when ETS2 is running in the background

Suggestion Name: Mute CB radio when ETS2 is minimized/running in the background.

Suggestion Description: When the ETS2 is minimized and running in the background, the audio coming from the CB radio is muted.

Why it should be added: Well, for one example, there was this one fateful day where I minimized ETS2 and went to drink something. Then a squeaker proceeded to yell in the CB radio and my whole household woke up because I forgot to mute my speaker. Lol.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:38 AM, poopingcorn said:

Suggestion Name: Mute CB radio when ETS2 is minimized/running in the background.

Suggestion Description: When the ETS2 is minimized and running in the background, the audio coming from the CB radio is muted.

Why it should be added: Well, for one example, there was this one fateful day where I minimized ETS2 and went to drink something. Then a squeaker proceeded to yell in the CB radio and my whole household woke up because I forgot to mute my speaker. Lol.

There are a few ways to handle that

- Press TAB, right click to enable the cursor, and click on the CB to turn it on or off

-Make sure that the game is in FULL SCREEN mode found in the graphics settings which will disable any audio from the game when you are not in the game tab
- Adjust any audio settings by pressing TAB, clicking on the cog wheel, and going over to audio where you will find voice
- Pressing Y for chat and typing /channel and a number to remove yourself from channel 19

On 1/21/2024 at 2:42 PM, The Englishman said:

You can very easily do /channel 0 in chat so you'll not be disturbed.

On 1/21/2024 at 3:12 PM, Sunstrider said:

If you mute your audio, swap from channel 19, or close out of the game when you aren't playing, you won't have to worry about it.

You can also disable the cb and cb volume in the tab settings.

42 minutes ago, LimeUnlimited said:

There are a few ways to handle that

- Press TAB, right click to enable the cursor, and click on the CB to turn it on or off

-Make sure that the game is in FULL SCREEN mode found in the graphics settings which will disable any audio from the game when you are not in the game tab
- Adjust any audio settings by pressing TAB, clicking on the cog wheel, and going over to audio where you will find voice
- Pressing Y for chat and typing /channel and a number to remove yourself from channel 19

I am aware on how to mute the CB radio.

What I am suggesting is to mute the CB radio when ETS2 is running in the background.

The game audio is muted, but not the CB radio, it would be practical if both of them were muted while the game is running in the background.