What was the best day or moments of your 2023?

Hello users! 

I would like to share this question with you to ask you what was the most beautiful day or time of the year 2023, that has now passed. 

Personally, In 2023 I haven't had any worse or better times. I can say more relaxing or more tiring but in general 😅. However I hope I can find moments more beautiful in this new year. I can say that at least... The year 2023 it hasn't been a bad year compared to the past. 

Happy New Year to all! 

Kind Regards. 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

• Upvote 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 2 weeks later...

2023 was very good for me,

I met amazing people in 2023 and i think i've improved myself a lot. I had a lot of funny moments 😁 and a lot of sad moments 😢 but i can say it: ''The year 2023 was more good than in the past.''

I hope 2024 will be more good for everyone. 🎄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA]

Today I share the story of a profound experience that changed my life as a gamer: my ban from TruckersMP and my fortunate return after five years.

———————————————————————————————————————

Looking Back: A Youthful Mistake

Six years ago, at the age of 14, I discovered the fascination of TruckersMP together with a friend. Driven by youthful recklessness and the desire for new challenges, we made a grave mistake: we downloaded a hack client to push the boundaries of the game world.

The Bitter Consequence: Banning

Our violation did not go unnoticed. A video showing us passing through a barrier sealed our fate. The receipt was a permanent ban from TruckersMP.

Five Years of Learning and Regret

The following years were marked by remorse and a desire to make amends. I sent ten requests for unbanning during this time, always hoping for a second chance.

2023: An Unexpected Gift

In 2023, the tide turned: my tenth application was accepted! A moderator put his trust in me and gave me the chance to make up for my mistakes.

Change and New Beginning

This experience has changed me profoundly. My attitude towards the game has changed radically. Now I am an advocate for fair play and actively fight against hackers and trolls. In every game session, I record my activities and report rule violations on the TruckersMP website.

Gratitude and Responsibility

Today I am infinitely grateful for the second chance that the TruckersMP community has given me. I have learned my lesson and will always follow the rules in the future.

My Appeal:

Be inspired by my story. Play fair, respect your fellow players, and preserve the integrity of online communities. Together we can create a better gaming experience.

#bantrollerandhacker

Have fun on TruckersMP!

JustinHH01

TruckersMP Profile | Report a player

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator