crossing of the CD Road to 2 x 4 lanes

[MCG] TMP_Malinois

Suggestion Name: 2x4 Lane CD Road Crossing

Suggestion Description: The aim is simply to reduce the number of accidents and the number of traffic jams on this route

Why it should be added: so I know my idea will spark debate, that everyone likes the CD Road as it is now but the problem is that there are too many traffic jams, there are too many accidents, there are too many people who do anything on this road yes I take it quite often and yes it also happened to me to overtake quite dangerous unfortunately there is a lot but then too much traffic to that this road remains on a single lane it should really pass twice four lanes which means that it is no longer transformed into a national road but into a motorway which would be the only way I think to be able to rationalize the traffic on this route and also to avoid more accidents

2 hours ago, Sunstrider said:

image.png?ex=6587432c&is=6574ce2c&hm=c4b

Don't waste your time thinking of wonderful improvements for this warzone. TMP Admins have started that they want SCS to do their work for them.

Wait for SCS to say they are revamping Belgium, Netherlands, & Calais. Then, rejoice and hope the end of CD is a good one.

it still serves a road like the CD road excuse me but for me this road creates more problems than should exist changing it into a highway instead of leaving it as it currently is which means a national road would reduce the number of traffic jams but above all would also allow us to be able to drive more freely to be able to overtake more freely we saw it when there was April Fool's Day TMP had modified this road so why don't they make it permanent they are leaving just the work zone because that's where there were a lot of traffic jams when there was this temporary road and then everything is back to normal and there will be no more problems on this road

they don't need to wait for authorization when we saw on April Fool's Day that they had completely changed the CD Road they did not necessarily have authorization from SCS so it would just be enough to a modification they have modified Duisburg they have modified the gas station and they will potentially perhaps modify the Calais intersection so doing the entire road I don't see where there would be problems knowing that in addition we can potentially also go into overtaking zones, what I mean by that is that we have two one-way voices and that for example after a while it changes to two single voices against one which is in the other direction and so on this would allow people to be able to overtake while remaining on the right side of the road

13 minutes ago, TMP_RocketLoup said:

it still serves a road like the CD road excuse me but for me this road creates more problems than should exist changing it into a highway instead of leaving it as it currently is which means a national road would reduce the number of traffic jams but above all would also allow us to be able to drive more freely to be able to overtake more freely we saw it when there was April Fool's Day TMP had modified this road so why don't they make it permanent they are leaving just the work zone because that's where there were a lot of traffic jams when there was this temporary road and then everything is back to normal and there will be no more problems on this road

they don't need to wait for authorization when we saw on April Fool's Day that they had completely changed the CD Road they did not necessarily have authorization from SCS so it would just be enough to a modification they have modified Duisburg they have modified the gas station and they will potentially perhaps modify the Calais intersection so doing the entire road I don't see where there would be problems knowing that in addition we can potentially also go into overtaking zones, what I mean by that is that we have two one-way voices and that for example after a while it changes to two single voices against one which is in the other direction and so on this would allow people to be able to overtake while remaining on the right side of the road

I'm not being funny, but if you don't like CD, don't drive there. That seems like the solution to me. Or, if you like the road but not the people, play on Forza, aka Simulation 2.

They've repeatedly said that they won't make any major road changes to C-D, and I agree. Making significant alterations to the road layout will extract all the 'fun' that people seek while driving it, thus forcing players to look for another road, turning it into CD mk2 and effectively becoming a game of cat and mouse.

You may not agree, but the best solution to the traffic is to leave it. People go there for traffic, so they get traffic. If you don't want traffic, don't go there. As for those who want traffic without the fools, dream on. 

Increasing the number of lanes can solve the traffic in certain places, but when it decreases to a single lane on the connection roads or on the railway, there are always accidents, so increasing the number of lanes may increase the number of accidents. For example, I think the new gas station is very nice, but some people who do not know how to use the connection road at the exit of the gas station cause accidents in that area. It can happen.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4DqeEYE-9o

• True Story 1

On 12/15/2023 at 11:42 PM, Bеаn said:

I'm not being funny, but if you don't like CD, don't drive there. That seems like the solution to me. Or, if you like the road but not the people, play on Forza, aka Simulation 2.

They've repeatedly said that they won't make any major road changes to C-D, and I agree. Making significant alterations to the road layout will extract all the 'fun' that people seek while driving it, thus forcing players to look for another road, turning it into CD mk2 and effectively becoming a game of cat and mouse.

You may not agree, but the best solution to the traffic is to leave it. People go there for traffic, so they get traffic. If you don't want traffic, don't go there. As for those who want traffic without the fools, dream on. 

you are ridiculous you know very well that this road is not suitable to accommodate so many people even if people play because they like traffic jams because they like to meet people this road is not suitable in these cases if they do not want to modify it on the motorway as much as in certain places a slight modification is made so that there are overtaking zones of the pile this would already make it possible to avoid a dangerous excess of overtaking and inappropriate and on top of that it would also help to calm tensions on the road because the people who come to honk their horns every 2 seconds because it doesn't move forward after a while, it has to stop when even

On 12/16/2023 at 6:31 AM, Özgür59 said:

c-d and kirkenes mine road keep the tmp alive, players love traffic jam, other side of the map almost empty.

yes indeed the players like this route but this route is not adapted to accommodate such a number of players and I think that even TMP here have realized the problem is that with their history we do not want to modify the route or I don't know what the rubbish of the plague is, they can very well make sure to put overtaking zones that would allow overtaking correctly but above all to reduce the number of accidents and inappropriate overtaking on the road. as for this road yes I started driving on it because there are traffic jams and traffic jams at least it relaxes me it's 'we it's cool there are people that it will make very nervous and for me it manages to relax me but the problem next to it is the people who overtake no matter how the people who make you 2 years or that then you didn't ask for anything that's all that means that even if we manage to play correctly and above all to be in traffic correctly after a while you get angry because either you get knocked down or you get hit and you have a truck it's at 57% damage anyway that's it so it should be that he already finds a solution for the route itself and potentially and I mean potentially recruit three times more Game moderators and that they currently have

• Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 8:02 AM, L-DR@GO said:

@TMP_RocketLoup

Why do you drive or go to CD ?

I said it in another comment because quite simply I like traffic jams but the problem is the inappropriate overtaking and the fact that people crash into you just yesterday in not even 10 minutes and I say well 10 minutes I can already report 6 people for various reasons collision inappropriate overtaking and I pass in only 10 minutes so yes indeed I say that we need to review this road because it is a road which is not suitable to receive so many people but I think that behind the moderation has something to do with it too and hence the fact that it makes me so crazy to absolutely want to change this route because they have I don't know how many moderators and the most of the time we never see them when they tell me yes our game moderators are volunteers and what's more they have a life on the side ok but in these cases if you can't be present at a minimum you don't become game moderator in short what I'm getting at is that this road must change people's mentality must change but hey, how long will it take?

On 12/16/2023 at 3:54 PM, -MaRtY- said:

Increasing the number of lanes can solve the traffic in certain places, but when it decreases to a single lane on the connection roads or on the railway, there are always accidents, so increasing the number of lanes may increase the number of accidents. For example, I think the new gas station is very nice, but some people who do not know how to use the connection road at the exit of the gas station cause accidents in that area. It can happen.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4DqeEYE-9o

yes I agree it has also happened to me to have to brake to let a person pass who absolutely wanted to pass in front of me even if it meant he rolled in the grass well I braked and it hit me behind inside but these are not the only moments where there were accidents we saw it very clearly with the Easter version when they put the motorway and well unfortunately as soon as it narrowed there was a traffic jam 1 hour. Once I really wanted to see what it would do and I set my time and I stayed stuck in traffic for 1 hour, it's just huge so it's true that with your point of view potentially creating zones of overtaking will not be a good thing in these cases, what can we do to make this road smoother or at least make it a little safer?

52 minutes ago, TMP_RocketLoup said:

I said it in another comment because quite simply I like traffic jams but the problem is the inappropriate overtaking and the fact that people crash into you just yesterday in not even 10 minutes and I say well 10 minutes I can already report 6 people for various reasons collision inappropriate overtaking and I pass in only 10 minutes so yes indeed I say that we need to review this road because it is a road which is not suitable to receive so many people but I think that behind the moderation has something to do with it too and hence the fact that it makes me so crazy to absolutely want to change this route because they have I don't know how many moderators and the most of the time we never see them when they tell me yes our game moderators are volunteers and what's more they have a life on the side ok but in these cases if you can't be present at a minimum you don't become game moderator in short what I'm getting at is that this road must change people's mentality must change but hey, how long will it take?

You said, you like traffic jams that's the reason you go to CD.

that's Okay.

Yesterday you reported 6 people .

Okay!.

My question now is 

Why do you need TMP to review I mean always want TMP to review a particular Route that you players choose to congest 

You want 4 lanes 8 lanes..

Yet they are many 2 to 4 lanes in this game yet people don't like driving there.

So, why do you need them to always review a route y'all choose to congest ?

Now I will ask you another question.

What is or are the difference between TMP traffic jam and real life [irl] traffic jam ?

1 hour ago, TMP_RocketLoup said:

yes I agree it has also happened to me to have to brake to let a person pass who absolutely wanted to pass in front of me even if it meant he rolled in the grass well I braked and it hit me behind inside but these are not the only moments where there were accidents we saw it very clearly with the Easter version when they put the motorway and well unfortunately as soon as it narrowed there was a traffic jam 1 hour. Once I really wanted to see what it would do and I set my time and I stayed stuck in traffic for 1 hour, it's just huge so it's true that with your point of view potentially creating zones of overtaking will not be a good thing in these cases, what can we do to make this road smoother or at least make it a little safer?

Although I do not find the lane increase correct, I think the things that can be done to add a new interpretation to the idea are to increase the connection roads, offer alternative routes or add slowing elements such as the roads at the Brussels junction. Speaking of Alternative Route, in my opinion, people use the d-c road because of its single lane and winding bends. In my opinion, roads similar to this, such as the secret road on the new island, can be added.

9 hours ago, TMP_RocketLoup said:

you are ridiculous you know very well that this road is not suitable to accommodate so many people even if people play because they like traffic jams because they like to meet people this road is not suitable in these cases if they do not want to modify it on the motorway as much as in certain places a slight modification is made so that there are overtaking zones of the pile this would already make it possible to avoid a dangerous excess of overtaking and inappropriate and on top of that it would also help to calm tensions on the road because the people who come to honk their horns every 2 seconds because it doesn't move forward after a while, it has to stop when even

I'm realistic. I don't see the need to modify a road where its usp is its chaos. The road layout is the key cause of the chaos. If you don't like the road, DONT DRIVE IT. Its not rocket science. 

17 hours ago, TMP_RocketLoup said:

what can we do to make this road smoother or at least make it a little safer?

Implementing measures such as

• proper signage,
  • road markings,
  • traffic signals,
  • speed limits, and
  • smart traffic management systems

offer numerous ways to ensure the safe guidance of road users.

Nevertheless, the effectiveness of these measures is compromised if drivers neglect their responsibility to adhere to traffic rules and exercise care and mutual consideration.

• Upvote 1

On 12/18/2023 at 4:19 PM, L-DR@GO said:

You said, you like traffic jams that's the reason you go to CD.

that's Okay.

Yesterday you reported 6 people .

Okay!.

My question now is 

Why do you need TMP to review I mean always want TMP to review a particular Route that you players choose to congest 

You want 4 lanes 8 lanes..

Yet they are many 2 to 4 lanes in this game yet people don't like driving there.

So, why do you need them to always review a route y'all choose to congest ?

Now I will ask you another question.

What is or are the difference between TMP traffic jam and real life [irl] traffic jam ?

This would already make it possible to drastically reduce traffic jams. Yes, I like driving on this road because there are traffic jams, but where there is a major problem is the people who overtake at random, so that's it. It is true that the matter of going from a simple national road to a motorway would destroy, among other things, this road but in these cases potentially creating overtaking zones what I mean is that people will be able to overtake the slowest people which could and I hope subsequently reduce the number of accidents but while also reducing the number of traffic jams

On 12/18/2023 at 4:56 PM, -MaRtY- said:

Although I do not find the lane increase correct, I think the things that can be done to add a new interpretation to the idea are to increase the connection roads, offer alternative routes or add slowing elements such as the roads at the Brussels junction. Speaking of Alternative Route, in my opinion, people use the d-c road because of its single lane and winding bends. In my opinion, roads similar to this, such as the secret road on the new island, can be added.

yes from a point of view it could be interesting now who says more intersections potentially says more traffic jams also the problem is that's where some people are right it's the route of the road itself which is completely catastrophic for a whole night and here I am talking about French hours one night because I am French I put myself on the double turn with a free camera after the Brussels intersection which was also redone at the same time and the number of people who got into the air in this turn because either they were arriving too quickly or because there was the Winter mods means that it creates accidents but in addition it creates traffic jams there once again Fortunately there weren't many people around at this time so the traffic jam went away quickly but at more important times like rush hour I imagine the horror of the traffic jam which will be there especially as in addition people do not necessarily immediately have the reflex to do the F7 + entry

17 hours ago, Bеаn said:

I'm realistic. I don't see the need to modify a road where its usp is its chaos. The road layout is the key cause of the chaos. If you don't like the road, DONT DRIVE IT. Its not rocket science. 

yes indeed I was able to see that the layout of this road was completely catastrophic at 1 hour or it was not rush hour people still managed to create accidents that then there were few people these are the many turns and here I point out more for example the turn after the intersection of Brussels which is still a fairly tight double turn people take it at 110 except that most of the time it ends in the guardrail in front or else it is layer where it ends in the grass on the other hand I who often take this road as I have already said I drive at 80 in these turns and mainly it goes by itself so it's just the stupidity of people who don't know regulate their speed which creates traffic jams and above all creates accidents

9 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Implementing measures such as

• proper signage,
  • road markings,
  • traffic signals,
  • speed limits, and
  • smart traffic management systems

offer numerous ways to ensure the safe guidance of road users.

Nevertheless, the effectiveness of these measures is compromised if drivers neglect their responsibility to adhere to traffic rules and exercise care and mutual consideration.

on this point of view I agree perhaps the fact of putting signs which announce tight turns for example the arrows the arrows which clearly show that the turn is very tight or even certain speed bumps on oncoming intersections so can - not be speed bumps like speed bumps or the like but rather rumble strips parallel to the road and which when you are going to drive over it will really have the effect of making the truck move like be careful you have to brake because that there is a dangerous turn or something like that and I think it could be a good thing to do that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TMP_RocketLoup said:

This would already make it possible to drastically reduce traffic jams. Yes, I like driving on this road because there are traffic jams, but where there is a major problem is the people who overtake at random, so that's it. It is true that the matter of going from a simple national road to a motorway would destroy, among other things, this road but in these cases potentially creating overtaking zones what I mean is that people will be able to overtake the slowest people which could and I hope subsequently reduce the number of accidents but while also reducing the number of traffic jams

Well,Bro 

All I can tell you is Traffic jam is the reason CD is popular today ..

Traffic jam is the reason you choose to go CD..

That same traffic jam is the reason people are buying the game on steam  and flocking into TMP.

Now my advice:

CD is fun to drive the sweetest place on the Map..

Now going to CD you have to make a choice.

Because you know in your heart you might get rammed. That's 72% sure.

If you really wanna complete your delivery without getting angry.

Just take another route less populated

But, if you can't do without populated areas.. record and report..

And report genuinely drivers who intentionally rammed you or block your part, not every hit blocking you wanna report and get angry because their were not banned.

Ask questions and help some drivers who are stucked but be on a safe area before helping them out ..

Some run into TMP and they really don't now the commands to use like f7

Thanks bro 🙏

An out 👍

8 hours ago, TMP_RocketLoup said:

yes indeed I was able to see that the layout of this road was completely catastrophic at 1 hour or it was not rush hour people still managed to create accidents that then there were few people these are the many turns and here I point out more for example the turn after the intersection of Brussels which is still a fairly tight double turn people take it at 110 except that most of the time it ends in the guardrail in front or else it is layer where it ends in the grass on the other hand I who often take this road as I have already said I drive at 80 in these turns and mainly it goes by itself so it's just the stupidity of people who don't know regulate their speed which creates traffic jams and above all creates accidents

Tell me this, why do you drive on CD?

On 12/19/2023 at 7:16 PM, L-DR@GO said:

Well,Bro 

All I can tell you is Traffic jam is the reason CD is popular today ..

Traffic jam is the reason you choose to go CD..

That same traffic jam is the reason people are buying the game on steam  and flocking into TMP.

Now my advice:

CD is fun to drive the sweetest place on the Map..

Now going to CD you have to make a choice.

Because you know in your heart you might get rammed. That's 72% sure.

If you really wanna complete your delivery without getting angry.

Just take another route less populated

But, if you can't do without populated areas.. record and report..

And report genuinely drivers who intentionally rammed you or block your part, not every hit blocking you wanna report and get angry because their were not banned.

Ask questions and help some drivers who are stucked but be on a safe area before helping them out ..

Some run into TMP and they really don't now the commands to use like f7

Thanks bro 🙏

An out 👍

I take this route a lot also because I like traffic jams but the problem is the trolls in short in itself it's true that when I created this forum I suspected that it was going to cause a debate now I'm being proposed a solution is to put speed bumps for example where there can be a fairly high accident rate we can also put signs for example for very dangerous turns or is the rate of 'accident-prone and very important put arrows which show that there is a big bend but light arrows which flash to really show tension risk of sharp bend at this place in short there can be lots of things like putting some kinds of small speed bump so not like speed bumps but little uh little things where are we going to pass in front inside and well in fact it will limit the little noises like BAM, bam bam, bam bam bam bam, so on the goal is to tell yourself that we are arriving at a risky zone and that we must take our foot off

58dee4b3489a4545008b5fd8.webp

Just now, TMP_RocketLoup said:

I take this route a lot also because I like traffic jams but the problem is the trolls in short in itself it's true that when I created this forum I suspected that it was going to cause a debate now I'm being proposed a solution is to put speed bumps for example where there can be a fairly high accident rate we can also put signs for example for very dangerous turns or is the rate of 'accident-prone and very important put arrows which show that there is a big bend but light arrows which flash to really show tension risk of sharp bend at this place in short there can be lots of things like putting some kinds of small speed bump so not like speed bumps but little uh little things where are we going to pass in front inside and well in fact it will limit the little noises like BAM, bam bam, bam bam bam bam, so on the goal is to tell yourself that we are arriving at a risky zone and that we must take our foot off

58dee4b3489a4545008b5fd8.webp

here are the rumble strips in question that I was talking about it will be like the rumble strip that we have on the side of the road where when we drive on it it makes a kind of noise and well there in fact when we go simply riding on it will make us aware that there is potentially a risk and so we will perhaps say to ourselves but we have to take our foot off at that moment and then and also I find that it will add a side roleplay in the game

On 12/20/2023 at 2:26 AM, Bеаn said:

Tell me this, why do you drive on CD?

I said it's because I like traffic jams but I don't like trolls. In short, I think I may have expressed myself badly in my work and it's true that I'm being put in front of things. that are happening on this road such that people like to take this road because there are traffic jams and all that ok now I think that it is possible to review the functioning of this road without necessarily touching what I mean putting good rough edges at places where there are dangerous turns putting larger signs potentially even luminous to be able to tell people to be careful of the risks of sharp turns at this place in short there can be lots of things but the goal is really that we need to review the signage of this road a bit like the signs they made in Calais