game automatically alt tab

MCKEEVER1996

Hello @MCKEEVER1996,

I'm sorry for what happened and I hope it doesn't happen again, however I'll try to help you in the best way possible...
First of all I advise you to check if you have disabled notifications in the background when you play, for example if you have antivirus, cleaner, programs to update other programs,like drivers,software etc. they are full of advertising and adverts and can interfere with the games and when they want they come out in the background without you knowing.. go to windows settings>notifications>and disable background notifications or all notifications in general by turning silent.
As a second option I recommend you update all drivers, motherboard, video card, processor, bios etc. if you haven't done so yet.
As a third option I recommend opening the game in full screen and not as a window.
Try turning off your antivirus (if you have it) and its notifications.
I hope I have helped you as best as possible...if you need anything don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Rossoo770s.
Aurora Driver | Veteran Driver | TruckersMP Member since 2015.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Does your friend have an automatically changing desktop background image? There has been a slight bug in windows where sometimes when the desktop background image would change it would sort of refresh any folders you have open and sometimes alt tap full screen applications. And so i suggest turning that off if your friend have a changing background image.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator