Adding a secondary DBus World vehicle (bus)

I think it's unnecessary,since this game was born as a TRUCK Simulator game... If you want to drive bus change game and go to BUS Simulator...

I really don't understand what you don't understand of this game...

For example if Farming Simulator was born as a farming game,why put racing cars there? The sense? 

The same is for ets,if was born as a TRUCK game why put other vehicles there?...

It's not difficult to understand.. (I guess)..

• Upvote 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

1. Didn't follow the format. Not considered.
  2. The bus was a sponsor agreement to give players another type of job to do. Instead of just driving around, cause chaos on CD, and do the main game deliveries. Adding another bus wouldn't change anything in the long run. Just more things to make traffic look more diverse.

Like Rossoo said, this is a trucking game. The Skoda's purpose was originally intended to be a pilot car for convoy's and the police variant for admins. The first turned into a staple of the trolling community.

Supposedly, SCS is making a Bus Driving Game using the bus stops found in all the towns. Guessing they are waiting until the finish the map before they do that.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Matiasmar1 said:

Hi.

Hello, could you put ets2 mp dbusworld in addition to the current bus option, also another bus model which is (Iveco Eveday 49), thank you very much?

Go play bus Simulator or singleplayer with mods if you want to play with other vehicles... this is a TRUCK Simulator game not a racing game or bus game.. maybe you don't understand yet what game is this...

Putting other vehicles make no sense of the game IMO.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

13 hours ago, Rossoo770s. said:

Go play bus Simulator or singleplayer with mods if you want to play with other vehicles... this is a TRUCK Simulator game not a racing game or bus game.. maybe you don't understand yet what game is this...

Putting other vehicles make no sense of the game IMO.

Insert Instructions Unclear GIF. Because they must not be paying attention to the Store Page before they buy it.

• 1 month later...

I think this idea is bad. There are very few bus drivers anyway. Bringing another bus will be driven at first and again forgotten later. For example, I don't find it logical that people drive different vehicles in the truck game. Not only can they not ride, but their physics is done incorrectly. In short, I respected the suggestion, but it was ridiculous in my opinion.