/friends command

Heasid

Suggestion Name: /friends command
Suggestion Description: Using the /friends command to easily locate and communicate with your in-game friends can be a more convenient feature. With this command, you can swiftly view your in-game friends and engage in communication with them. The addition of the /friends command will serve as a practical feature for many players, ultimately enhancing the enjoyment and efficiency of your gaming experience.
Any example images: No example images.
Why it should be added: Previously, finding friends with usernames containing various characters was nearly impossible through /search-name [name], but with the /friends command, all our active in-game friends will be displayed in a list, making it much simpler to locate their in-game numbers. Additionally, being able to see all active friends can be highly beneficial for everyone, so I believe it's a necessary addition.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

Hello @Heasid

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion. 

At the first I have to say it will be really useful for players that really often meet their friends on the road,as is for a good example Calais-Duisburg road and Truckers in style :LUL: such is Thermo-Liner, Truck Club, Going-In-Style groups. They always need to look if someone from their friends are online 🤣

Secondly, I think I have seen it on admin stream, where GM wrote /admins in chat and it listed him all GM's on the server, so in that case it would not be a problem.

In conclusion, I'm giving +1 

Good luck with your suggestion :HaulieExcited:

Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

• HaulieLove 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

2 hours ago, Sunstrider said:

Sorry. As a player with no friends, i can't support something i won't ever use.

Ehh, in that case you don't need to add comments 🤣 sorry. 

• Haha 2

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

This idea may be nice but I don't think it will be very necessary because it is writing friends from steam

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

1 hour ago, 'Leo. said:

This idea may be nice but I don't think it will be very necessary because it is writing friends from steam

But not everyone uses Steam chat, and some people have set their status to 'Do Not Disturb' (I also use 'Do Not Disturb' mode), which means we can't get a quick response from them. However, when you use the /friends command in-game, it will list your friend's username and in-game ID, making it easier and faster to contact them via /pm. This can be especially useful because some players have various character names in the game.

• 3 months later...
On 2/27/2024 at 3:47 AM, Bеаn said:

This command is exactly the same as what Trucky provides with their friends list. So should this get declined, you can always look there for a similar alternative.    

I hope it's not rejected because using the /friends command in the game instead of using a different application would be nicer. :kappa:

• Upvote 2