Content change detected. Updating navigation data

BubbleMuscles

Question

Hello,
I know TMP have update there data on promods. So what i am trying to do is ,how can i use my single player promods save to join truckersmp without content change detected. I read this article. Do i need to copy paste all the TMP modification or i need to use some of them. Cause there are some files which may be not need on promods(like cd_changes ,tfm_convoy). So which of this contents is necessarily need for not to content changes. If anyone have answer please let me know. It will be more helpful for me . Thanks
spacer.png

4 answers to this question

@BubbleMusclesHi buddy ,First of all, the save you use in single player mode, if there are modded mods you install online, you probably can't use it in tmp, it doesn't support it, you need to disable other mods you use in single player mode to use it, in response to the question you asked for promods, wait for the update and continue playing will be healthier

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

This topic was not active for 3 days. Due to this reason, this topic will be moved to the inactive section.

If you wish us to reopen it, feel free to Contact me or another member of the Support Team in DMs.

Kind regards,

RagtagBoss

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to inactive

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,
JJay
TruckersMP Support & Language Forum Moderator

//Moved to Unsolved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |