TruckersMP Halloween 2023 - Events

Skinner

I can t wait to attend the event .❤️:HaulieExcited:

Mica_TMP | TruckersMP Player

DBus World | Translator        

spacer.png                        spacer.png                        spacer.png                 spacer.png

DBus World | Swift Cargo | VTC | Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

3 hours ago, 14LoneRaiju said:

is this a dlc or the skin is from the event?

The truckpaintjob is Hallowen DLC, and the trailer is in TruckersMP created by Add-On Team for Hallowen's Event 

Regards, 

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

• Upvote 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

1 hour ago, Major UA said:

Made 4 deliveries to different cities, but only 2 were counted. Smells like cheating...

Ello, 

you don't need to change the cities you want to deliver to, you can all 5 jobs take to same city 🙂However keep in mind that must be taken from Hallowen Farm 🙂 If you take any "hallowen job" back to farm it won't be counted! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

1 hour ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Ello, 

you don't need to change the cities you want to deliver to, you can all 5 jobs take to same city 🙂However keep in mind that must be taken from Hallowen Farm 🙂 If you take any "hallowen job" back to farm it won't be counted! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

You can easily take jobs outside of the farm with the dispatcher job, i did those to various cities and it did count all.

13 minutes ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

You can easily take jobs outside of the farm with the dispatcher job, i did those to various cities and it did count all.

Ello my friend,

Really? I have heard something different, well then, thanks for reminding, I did not want to scam here 😄

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

6 hours ago, maniek4fun said:

I made 5 deliveries, and nothing count 😞 Why ???? I spent half a day on this.

Pumpkin.png

Try from TruckersMP farm to kobenhavn with the pumpkin trailer, then from kobenhavn to hamburg, hamburg to stockholm, stockholm to next city, current city to next city.

Use dispatcher job with the trailer @maniek4fun

18 minutes ago, snoggo82 said:

Some trips don't count towards success, they seem to be buggy. Rides accepted and delivered on the farm but the event counter does not increase

@Pietro89 just look here in your profile over there you see 0%

It all worked for me, I always took a hallowen trailer from the Farm to Hamburg, and everything went well. 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)