TruckersMP Halloween 2023 - Events

Skinner

I've done my first task brilliantly, and the pumpkin is great! I'm looking forward to the event server opening up, I already can't wait a bit, it will be a perfect event. Finally, thank you to all the staff who participated in this event and hope that all my friends can come to this event, because it is really great!!🥳

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

Im looking forward to this spooky event but...

as someone with a slow pc and it not doing well at busy spots (lagging and the system throwing me out),

and for the other people with the same problem, it seems were not able to participate, as were ALL forced to spawn in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee.

Normaly i would spawn nearby where its not so busy and i would drive to the location, that way i can still participate.

Are we still able to do this, or MUST we spawn at Klagenfort?

😍✌️

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Apparently the Giant Pumpkins are not showing when you use your own Flatbed trailer. I tried both  Cargo Market and the Job Dispatcher, but they are invisible. I have the load however as can be seen in the picture. Also switching servers or relogging didnt help.

p.s. the Flatbed trailer in the picture is a Krone trailer. I will try the same thing with a SCS trailer and see if the Pumpkings will show up.

PumpkinCargoBug2.thumb.jpg.2f602ef1e339fe7cb435f9163ddc6d06.jpg

3 hours ago, Trail_Duck said:

Apparently the Giant Pumpkins are not showing when you use your own Flatbed trailer. I tried both  Cargo Market and the Job Dispatcher, but they are invisible. I have the load however as can be seen in the picture. Also switching servers or relogging didnt help.

p.s. the Flatbed trailer in the picture is a Krone trailer. I will try the same thing with a SCS trailer and see if the Pumpkings will show up.

PumpkinCargoBug2.thumb.jpg.2f602ef1e339fe7cb435f9163ddc6d06.jpg

Hey @Trail_Duck,

It is a known issue that cargo for the Halloween event is not showing on the Krone trailers.

Our Add-on team are working hard to get this resolved and hopefully a fix will be found very soon ❤️

• Like 2
  • HaulieLove 1