Is it good to have extra drivers?

Bl@nk Bl@st

Hi there,

If you are driving the incorrect way down a road then yes, a ban can be issued as this violates rule §2.4. The first offense duration is at the staff member's discretion as stated under rule §2.8.

To read the full rules, you can do so here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

• Bl@nk Bl@st changed the title to Is it good to have extra drivers?
44 minutes ago, Bl@nk Bl@st said:

Hi everyone, i am just wondering if it's good to have other drivers? i find it wastes my money.

Hey,
My question is, do you mean the ingame drivers that you can hire via the employment office to help you set up or run your virtual VTC? e.g. that they drive jobs for you, that you then get paid ingame when the virtual driver has handed in his job? 

4 hours ago, Bl@nk Bl@st said:

Hi everyone, i am just wondering if it's good to have other drivers? i find it wastes my money.

Hey there, @Bl@nk Bl@st

Answer is definetly you should immidately hired drivers and buy a truck for them and start earn money very easly.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Having drivers is both a good and bad thing. It is good having an extra source of income but not always will they find a job, plus you need an extra rig (if you don't already) for them to drive. Short term you wont think you are making a lot of money, but once you get a good amount of good rating drivers spread throughout the map it will definitely pay off. 

• Like 1

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚋 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

14 hours ago, Donii. said:

Hi there,

If you are driving the incorrect way down a road then yes, a ban can be issued as this violates rule §2.4. The first offense duration is at the staff member's discretion as stated under rule §2.8.

Thanks , i just missed an exit and it would have taken about 10m real life time to try get back , the road wasn't busy and i was driving to the side incase anyone drive up the road. Whichever game mod sees the video they'll see it wasn't intentional. I think the other player was just agro.

13 hours ago, Maxi. said:

Hey,
My question is, do you mean the ingame drivers that you can hire via the employment office to help you set up or run your virtual VTC? e.g. that they drive jobs for you, that you then get paid ingame when the virtual driver has handed in his job? 

Yes ingame drivers you i can hire. I don't mean in VTC. I have 1 driver but they not making a lot of money for me at all.

14 hours ago, Donii. said:

Hi there,

It seems you're off-topic.

Remember, that your driver's income raise as their truck gets better. So if you need a good income from your drivers then upgrade their trucks instead of just buying standard crappy stuff.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator