Bеаn

Questions surrounding CD  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you drive down CD?

• All the time
    • Often
    • Occasionally
    • Never
  2. 2. If you do drive down CD, why do you?

• Because its fun
    • Because I want to report people
    • I've tried exploring other parts of the map, but always come back to CD
    • Because its busy
    • I don't drive CD
  3. 3. How often do you see moderators whilst driving? (not limited to CD)

• All the time
    • Often
    • Rarely
    • Never

Thank you so much for creating that Questions Bean 🙂 Hopefully it helps out to the community to find some solutions for the future.

Have a good day! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I no longer drive on the road between Duisburg and Calais. Not for many years already.

The time I wasted creating reports was too precious for me. And the sheer number of ignorant morons with the driving skills of a shot wild boar became too much for me.

I don't even drive in TruckersMP anymore. Cruising the their deserted map with no prospect of improvement anytime soon was not enjoyable. Besides, it would have been tantamount to self-flagellation to continue gracing this disreputable club with my presence.

Nowadays, I enjoy driving in singleplayer. Where AI traffic respects traffic laws and other road users, and where all areas of the map are populated. And where I am not at the mercy and temperament of members of the multiplayer management who are not interested in the problems of a minority.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

5 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

I no longer drive on the road between Duisburg and Calais. Not for many years already.

The time I wasted creating reports was too precious for me. And the sheer number of ignorant morons with the driving skills of a shot wild boar became too much for me.

I don't even drive in TruckersMP anymore. Cruising the their deserted map with no prospect of improvement anytime soon was not enjoyable. Besides, it would have been tantamount to self-flagellation to continue gracing this disreputable club with my presence.

Nowadays, I enjoy driving in singleplayer. Where AI traffic respects traffic laws and other road users, and where all areas of the map are populated. And where I am not at the mercy and temperament of members of the multiplayer management who are not interested in the problems of a minority.

Maybe I should have added an "I don't play TruckersMP" option to some of the questions; that was an oversight on my side. However, I reckon what you've said is going to be reflected by a number of people, especially those long-time members who have watched this community change numerous times over the years—from good to bad or, maybe, in the eyes of some, from bad to good.

Personally, I much prefer ProMods, specifically the Middle East, as it's quiet and rather scenic. Yes, it's not that populated, but that doesn't really bother me. Most of the time, I'd rather have a low population and a near-zero chance of being crashed into than 20-30% of the map on one road with a significant chance of being crashed into. 

Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

Below is the current list of people on CD as of 15:28, 13/10/2023. The percentage "compared to the rest of the map" isn't specific to Simulation 1 and is instead representative of all ETS2 non-ProMods servers. As you can see, it's 14.43%. Nowhere near the absurd 50 odd percentages I've seen thrown around before now. This is only true based on the data available at the time of execution and may not be fully accurate. 

image.thumb.png.a6a74e410abd7181497be3245a97b9e7.png

I'll also share the current staff members and admins online:
image.png.82fe610cb38e7c83476c2d945ff2603e.png image.png.ae6f0c6f7a38f7e12407d6b0946a4ff2.png

Just thought I'd share this to allow people to how things currently stand. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bеаn said:

Below is the current list of people on CD as of 15:28, 13/10/2023. The percentage "compared to the rest of the map" isn't specific to Simulation 1 and is instead representative of all ETS2 non-ProMods servers. As you can see, it's 14.43%. Nowhere near the absurd 50 odd percentages I've seen thrown around before now. This is only true based on the data available at the time of execution and may not be fully accurate. 

image.png.82fe610cb38e7c83476c2d945ff2603e.png image.png.ae6f0c6f7a38f7e12407d6b0946a4ff2.png

Yeah, we all know that the GM activity is not too much high, based on that TMP will hopefully try to increased it.

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

7 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Yeah, we all know that the GM activity is not too much high, based on that TMP will hopefully try to increased it.

At weekends, its increasing. Which is probably down the new blood being brought in, and that people don't tend to work all weekend; whereas, some may in the week. 

I don't often go on C-D anymore, but I like to drive there sometimes. Mostly because of how busy it is.

Most of the trip I won't see any moderators, but usually when I'm on C-D I see 1-2 moderators.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Bеаn said:

^Interesting bot, is it public?

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

Quite impressed with your questions as well as the answers you gave others to vote on.

I have no problem with questions 1 and 2, however, after looking at your list above of online GMs as well as your question 3, I hope TruckersMP can improve on having more GM/admins online more. I also understand that all Staff work in their free time, however, all players feel very good when they see GMs online on the server, not necessarily driving on this road but being able to see they control CD road in traffic jam areas

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bеаn said:

Are you sure that is accurate ? myself is not RM anymore since 2 weeks  😄

9 hours ago, fs7- said:

But I'm not going the CD road as it seems there. 

Doesn't say you're. 

3 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

Are you sure that is accurate ? myself is not RM anymore since 2 weeks

I forgot to update your role, my apologies. Hard to keep on top of team changes.  

• HaulieLove 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

Former 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.e92a68917998ce91b48b9c8d98f4dc5f.png.239dff30ac57308a6fb0607cadd7f7f5.png +1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed + 997284533_role_DiscordModerator(2).png.4d49ace905a7df14559189939444e2de.png.b3dd915bca893b88f34287297a750f21.png 

Appeal your ban | Report a player | Feedback Ticket | Recruitment | Support  | KB |

Join my YouTube Discord