What are some difficult roads?

CrazyCTRL

• CrazyCTRL changed the title to What are some difficult roads?
20 minutes ago, nixeistee said:

Difficult in terms of trying to avoid players? Then probably Calais-Duisburg road or in ProMods Kirkenes road.

If you mean in curves and stuff you can probably find some good curvey roads on the map

https://map.truckersmp.com

I mean narrow and difdicult to navigate

Hi @CrazyCTRL,

The difficulty Road ist on promods kirkenes quary Road. Than are C-D Road (Calais-Duisburg). Every day In the evening 17-20 UTC +0 , when you driving thru it, you May get damage in your Cargo and May you are crashed by other drivers.

Kind regards,

Julian German

RSL Human Ressource

• Awesome! 1

Kind regards,
[RSL] Julian [GER]
RSL Human Resources

I don't really Like crowded areas,very likely to get banned

5 minutes ago, Julian German [80/90km/h] said:

Hi @CrazyCTRL,

The difficulty Road ist on promods kirkenes quary Road. Than are C-D Road (Calais-Duisburg). Every day In the evening 17-20 UTC +0 , when you driving thru it, you May get damage in your Cargo and May you are crashed by other drivers.

Kind regards,

Julian German

RSL Human Ressource

Diden't find that road difdicult on the promods server

14 minutes ago, CrazyCTRL said:

I mean narrow and difdicult to navigate

A few short ones are the road to the Quarry in A Coruna (SCS Map), and the eAcres in Aberystwyth, Wales (ProMods).

If you don't want the plethora of players but still a challenge, I'd recommend the Kirkenes Quarry road on either Singleplayer or Arcade.

Then there's a couple secret roads up in Iceland you might also enjoy. Slippery slope (literally) due to being icy in some areas.

Prime Logistics Event Team

1 minute ago, ColinShark said:

2 minutes ago, ColinShark said:

A few short ones are the road to the Quarry in A Coruna (SCS Map), and the eAcres in Aberystwyth, Wales (ProMods).

If you don't want the plethora of players but still a challenge, I'd recommend the Kirkenes Quarry road on either Singleplayer or Arcade.

Then there's a couple secret roads up in Iceland you might also enjoy. Slippery slope (literally) due to being icy in some areas.

15 minutes ago, Julian German [80/90km/h] said:

Aight ty

@CrazyCTRL when you are driving normaly don't overtaking or Drive Safe with Enough distance the Truck/Car in Front of you, you don't get banned. On the Calais-Duisburg Road, you Chance to get a Ban ist very low when you follow all Rules and what i Advise you. On kirkenes Its more Tricky because the Road is very small. 

Kind regards,
[RSL] Julian [GER]
RSL Human Resources

6 minutes ago, Julian German [80/90km/h] said:

@CrazyCTRL when you are driving normaly don't overtaking or Drive Safe with Enough distance the Truck/Car in Front of you, you don't get banned. On the Calais-Duisburg Road, you Chance to get a Ban ist very low when you follow all Rules and what i Advise you. On kirkenes Its more Tricky because the Road is very small. 

I am a realistic driver 

8 hours ago, CrazyCTRL said:

I want to know some difficult roads to enjoy driving on them(and to improve my skill).

If we talk about difficult in the sense of many people and that at any time can crash into you. The route would be Calais-Duisburg, and if you have promods you can try the kirkenes route, there are quite a few "difficult" routes but it depends on what you really want.

Just now, juanes2223 said:

If we talk about difficult in the sense of many people and that at any time can crash into you. The route would be Calais-Duisburg, and if you have promods you can try the kirkenes route, there are quite a few "difficult" routes but it depends on what you really want.

Nah,i meant singleplayer roads that aren't popular

If you like challenges:

• on the Simulation servers:
    1. take a big heavy load on a lower long trailer
    2. with a small truck with a weak engine (500bhp max)
    3. Go on manual gearbox and activate air brakes simulation and other realistic settings
    4. Head to the alpine road between Innsbruck and Klagenfurt for some fun 🙂
  • on the Promods servers:
    1. take a big heavy load on a lower long trailer
    2. with a small truck with a weak engine (500bhp max)
    3. Go on manual gearbox and activate air brakes simulation and other realistic settings
    4. Head to all the roads mentioned by others above (main ones are Kirkenes quarry road to Stein company and the various icy narrow and twisty roads in Iceland) and have fun 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator