Adjusting F2 Mirror Angles

Sunstrider

Suggestion Name: Adjusting F2 Mirror Angles

Suggestion Description: Pretty simple. Being able to adjust the angle of F2 mirrors.

Any example images:

image.png?ex=65171fa4&is=6515ce24&hm=00c

Why should it be added?: It would allow for a better viewing angle. Especially since, there's no right side mirror in view by default. The only resort would be to use F2 Mirrors.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Halaskâr said:

There are also people who play without using the F2 mirror, but a fine adjustment can be made for friends using F2.

I typically have F2 off. The only exception is for populated areas.

18 hours ago, ColinShark said:

The F2 mirror is based on the actual Trucks' mirror view. You can use the F4 menu to adjust the mirrors, it'll reflect on the F2 mirrors.

7 hours ago, djoh said:

Hello @Somehow Lucky,

As mentioned by one of the users above, the F2 mirror view is the same as the truck mirror view. So you can change it using the F4 menu.

Hope this helps.

Truly yours,

djoh

When i first get in the vehicle, i adjust the seat so that left side mirrors and (if present), the map, are all in view. Then, i adjust all mirrors. Even after adjusting the right side ones, F2 Mirrors don't update.

17 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

This should be suggested to SCS as this is in the base game and not a TruckersMP feature.

Surely if SCS will add this TruckersMP will just support it.

I give you permission to post the suggestion on my behalf over there. 

21 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

Suggestion Name: Adjusting F2 Mirror Angles

Suggestion Description: Pretty simple. Being able to adjust the angle of F2 mirrors.

Any example images:

image.png?ex=65171fa4&is=6515ce24&hm=00c

Why should it be added?: It would allow for a better viewing angle. Especially since, there's no right side mirror in view by default. The only resort would be to use F2 Mirrors.

I recommend using the 2 mirrors of the f2, as you can see better than with the truck's own mirrors.