Do you think ETS2 and TruckersMP remain as popular as in the past?

[Seko]

Compared to the past, the quality of the game is very high now and there are a lot of new features added. I think the game is getting better and better every day.

However, I sometimes miss the time when I used to play the game years ago.

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

On 9/25/2023 at 8:19 PM, [Seko] said:

I think it was more popular and more enjoyable in the past, maybe I liked it more when I was younger, but I still enjoy it now.

It depends on what you mean by "remain as popular as in the past," both have improved a lot and there have been many changes, but as for popularity, i can only rely on numbers because i have no other methods to judge popularity

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

There is one huge problem with TruckersMP and ETS2. A lot of players are missing the innovation.

There are not many updates coming out and that lets the game get boring.

I hear from more and more friends that they get bored of the game because there is just nothing new and they take to long for new updates.

So if there is no change coming, TruckersMP and ETS 2 will probably eventually die out.

• 2 weeks later...

We will understand that, as time goes on, everything will develop more than before, and of course, so will ETS2 and ATS or TruckersMP.

I still remember Rotterdam a few years ago when the traffic jam lasted for hours, I still remember the road Oslo - Bergen was always controlled by Admins (GMs today) when Double Trailer was just launched on TruckersMP. However, you can see these popular today at TruckersMP.

Previously, there were many suggestions for TruckersMP Team to add for players and today, TruckersMP has done the best for players by developing not only one but all aspects. Therefore, it is impossible to compare with before when it is clear that at the present time TruckersMP has developed much more.

Ets 2 is the Truckers Mp that makes Ets 2 so popular, new accounts are opened every day and thanks to this Truckers Mp, I maintain its popularity, the team is constantly working for innovations, this is a good thing.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello @[Seko],

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share this topic with the community on the forum. 

I think the game has become very fun with users that have increased in the last period but it depends on the way it is played and often unfortunately there are many players who do not respect the rules. The multiplayer game is always very fun if it is played in company and especially when all users respect the various rules. 

Even in the past I enjoyed playing on TruckersMP. 

Have a good day! 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator