HOW Dose one write a report on a bad driver

jabroni619

HOW Dose one write a report on a bad driver . like do i post it in here coz i cant find a place to report players . allso can i put like medal clips my reports for evidence ... only asking coz last 2 days i got rammed off the road by bad drivers and in game report dose nothing it says to come here and put a report player with evidence . so i have DL medal so i can clip stuff and rite reports just not sure where to post it 

21 minutes ago, jabroni619 said:

oh rite i get it now i report in game then come here add evidence ty 

Wrong. Don't report in game. It's doesn't get any results.

You said you already had your video evidence?

1. Go here: https://truckersmp.com/reports
  2. Click "New Report"
  3. Enter the offender's TMP ID. This is what their account is tied to. Clicking anybody's PFP takes you to their profile. 48299592 is just an example (Please don't report them for no reason, if and when that account. url will be something like this: https://truckersmp.com/user/48299592). Be sure to verify that the report id matches the offender that you are reporting.
  4. Fill in the report fields.
  5. You have 16 days to file a report before the offense date is cutoff. Times are in UTC.
  6. Submit report and check back 1-2 weeks later.

Abide by rule 4.2: Discussing punishments, reports, tickets, appeals, applications is prohibited, including complaints about staff. Try not to use up your max report limit. Everybody now has a max of 10 (which is stupid in my opinion).

10 minutes ago, Somehow Lucky said:

Wrong. Don't report in game. It's doesn't get any results.

You said you already had your video evidence?

1. Go here: https://truckersmp.com/reports
  2. Click "New Report"
  3. Enter the offender's TMP ID. This is what their account is tied to. Clicking anybody's PFP takes you to their profile. 48299592 is just an example (Please don't report them for no reason, if and when that account. url will be something like this: https://truckersmp.com/user/48299592). Be sure to verify that the report id matches the offender that you are reporting.
  4. Fill in the report fields.
  5. You have 16 days to file a report before the offense date is cutoff. Times are in UTC.
  6. Submit report and check back 1-2 weeks later.

Abide by rule 4.2: Discussing punishments, reports, tickets, appeals, applications is prohibited, including complaints about staff. Try not to use up your max report limit. Everybody now has a max of 10 (which is stupid in my opinion).

na i don't have evidence on them last rams . i have dl medal to start rec my drives so next time i will so was finding out where to post clips . think i got it now ty for all the info 

My advise is to:

1. Report in-game and save a recording at the same time
  2. If the in-game report times out (you will get a red chat notification from the system if it happens), then you should open a web-report with the video recording etc... as explained in the KB link.

Important note: if you make a web-report, don't bother reporting something which only deserves a kick (i.e. someone going through a red light or overtaking in a bad spot without crashing or touching anyone). Otherwise your report will be declined and you will lose reports slots.

Merhaba,@ jabroni619

You can report it in-game if you want, but much more effectively, you can report it on the website, which is likely to be accurate Go here: https://truckersmp.com/reports Click on "New Report"
Enter the offender's TMP ID. Their accounts are linked to it. Clicking on anyone's PFP takes you to that person's profile and you need to enter the offender's tmpid Fill in the report fields.
You have 16 days to file a complaint before the offense date expires. Once you upload your evidence on any website, your report will be processed as soon as possible depending on the system load, in addition to all this avoid submitting unnecessary reports

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Mr Teddy

I basically don't report anymore, i don't care the outcome of the reports because ill probably never meet that guy again anyway 😂 and when i reported those guys, i basically never checked the outcome of the report to be honest, banned or not, will change nothing to me and my gameplay,

But i still believe reporting is a good thing,

I don't know if i get your question correctly, but is, what to write in the report? what i did in all my reports is pasting the link of the evidence and nothing more, a clip of 30 seconds for the accident is enough i think

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.