Can someone explain to me what it means to write "o//" in the chat?

LUPO (ITA)

Ello @ROMANISTA [ITA]

I'm also adding a comment here, 

An expression or mark o/ as everyone already said means Hello/hi/ello and whatever it's behind greet others. On my side depends on the mood, sometimes I use o/, sometimes o/// - that means bigger greeting (like i got surprised to someone saw on the road) 🤣🤣

To being said, I hope you received a question you were looking for. 

O// on the road! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

• Awesome! 2

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

@ROMANISTA [ITA] Ayo.
As mentioned above o// means "hello/ greeting", no matter it's friends or newly met. I would say sometimes it's kinda a "Bye" too, when leaving the city/area, meanwhile the target is still stayting there.

Kind Regards,

[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa

ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO/TruckersMP Player

Sure! In the context of chat and online interactions, "o//" is a way of expressing a waving gesture, often used as a friendly greeting or a sign of acknowledgment. It's a form of text-based emoticon that represents a person waving their hand or saying hello.

The "o" in "o//" resembles a circle or the shape of a waving hand, and the double forward slashes "//" represent the arm movement of waving. When someone writes "o//" in chat, they are essentially saying "hello" or "hi" to greet others or acknowledge their presence in a friendly manner. It's a simple yet warm and welcoming way to initiate or respond to a conversation with a friendly tone.:HaulieLove:

Hello and thank you very much to all. 

I asked this question because I'm not good at writing "emoji" or expressions with the keyboard but I like more emojis with smileys for exemple: "😂". 

Now I understand thanks to all of you who have responded to my topic. 

Kind Regards, 

Have a good day truckers. 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support