Questions for the Reckless Rule Breakers of CD

Sunstrider

Why do you get such joy from your reckless play style?

What does it actually accomplish?

What do you gain by doing the following:

1. Driving in the oncoming lane with traffic coming.
  2. Driving off road to pass a queue of traffic because you have no patience.
  3. Blocking oncoming while you force your way into the queue you cut.
  4. Collide with a vehicle you can clearly see as you go 110 to pass in the middle.
  5. Wiggle & Force your way around those doing 90-109 when it's clearly safe to do so.
  6. Go through the incorrect way into the gas station and block the player at the pump because you waited until your fuel tank was almost depleted.

Help me understand your POV and why you consistently do this style of play. Help me understand....your thought process.

While yes, i'm comparing the game to irl from this point, irl has punishments

• Potential cop in the area.
  • Fines.
  • Increased Insurance Fees.
  • Death.
  • Jailtime.
  • Impounded Vehicle.
  • Revoked/Suspended License.

While in game, you get

• a couple weeks or an additional month of a ban.

17 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

Why do you get such joy from your reckless play style?

They like to race probably, or they need to feel that they are better than others, i can't find any other explaination, so doing that kind of stuff give them some sort of feeling of "power"

17 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

What does it actually accomplish?

Overtaking must feel like a win for them, imagine overtaking 3 people in a row, you must feel like a god 😂, it goes back to the previous point

• Haha 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

While in-game penalties may not fully mimic real-life consequences, the goal is to maintain a fair and enjoyable experience for all players. Encouraging positive behaviors, adhering to the rules, and respecting others' gameplay are vital to fostering a thriving virtual trucking community.

Let's work together as a community to encourage responsible driving and ensure that TruckersMP remains a place where players can enjoy realistic and immersive trucking experiences.

Safe travels on the virtual roads, 

AlparslanK

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

Multiplayer games will always attract people who are looking for conflict and chaos, when this game is not really suitable for that. A big part is just young children who are looking for attention and have a natural desire to test out how far they can go with breaking rules. If you cause a big crash in a busy area you will get tons of people calling your name out in chat, that's all attention and will cause them to want to do it again. Combined with the fact that you might end up in a youtube compilation that ends up getting 100,000+ views, makes it tempting. They best thing would be to just ignore them so they get bored of it, but that will probably never happen.

More than half of the reports I make are for accounts that have only existed for a few weeks, so apparently it's pretty easy to create a new account after you have received a ban and that way the punishment is not really felt.

19 hours ago, kocalparslan97 said:

While in-game penalties may not fully mimic real-life consequences, the goal is to maintain a fair and enjoyable experience for all players. Encouraging positive behaviors, adhering to the rules, and respecting others' gameplay are vital to fostering a thriving virtual trucking community.

Let's work together as a community to encourage responsible driving and ensure that TruckersMP remains a place where players can enjoy realistic and immersive trucking experiences.

Safe travels on the virtual roads, 

AlparslanK

We've tried that and staff seem to listen to the majority of players. Which is the kind that don't follow any rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support